LET'S RIDE (BARRY ALLEN X READER)

Warning: smut

You're at like a dance/club idk and you're both dancing and he gets turned on by the way you're swaying your hips and sorta grinding into him and he takes you home and ya know the rest :) -

You were a part of the Flash's team and you were helping Barry solve a case that had been going on for some weeks. "Okay so there's a party tonight at 8:30pm. You guys might catch him there." Cisco informed you both. "Might?" You asked. "Yeah...I mean he can go there. Y/N I'm not in his mind, I don't know what his next moves are. As soon as something happens we'll let you know." Cisco ensured you. "Besides Barry's fast. He can get there in any second." Caitlin joined in. You walked over to her and she handed you the dress that you had to wear. You thanked her and changed. As soon as you got our Barry's eyes were glued to your beautiful red dress and your silver heels. You felt his eyes boating through your skin and reaching the pit of the stomach. "You look...wow!" Barry blurted out and he turned red as your dress. "Thank you Barry. I could say the same thing about you." He blushed harder. He began rubbing his palms. "Barry are you okay? You seem a little...nervous." "Yeah I'm fine." The room was in complete silence that you could her a pin drop. "Shall we go?" I snapped him out of the moment. He nodded and took my hand. You arrived at the party in a matter of seconds. Everyone was talking and dancing and some were drinking. They all stared at you both. "Tough crowd." You whispered. The music was so loud that you felt your bones about to shatter. "Blend in guys!" We heard Cisco through our ear piece. "What are we supposed to do?" Barry asked nervously. "Dance!" Caitlin and Cisco shouted. You felt someone tapping your shoulder. "I'm Brad. Can I borrow her for a minute?" Barry opened his mouth but was quickly cut off by Brad.
Brad snaked his arm around you and separated you from Barry. Barry's heartbeat increased as he saw you swaying your hips to the rhythm. His palms were all sweaty. "Barry are you okay?" He forgot that Cisco and Caitlin were monitoring from S.T.A.R. Labs. Barry ignored Cisco and threw the earpiece on the floor. You continued grinding on the guy behind you as you felt the music and confidence flow through you. Barry appeared in front of you, all red. "Barry! C'mon dance!" You encouraged him but he grabbed your hand and took you to a hotel apartment. "Barry what-?" Your face had turmoil written all over it. He pressed his lips against your and gently pushed you over the bed, you warm bed hitting the cold mattress. He planted kisses on your neck. Your breath hitched as Barry's tongue dipped in the crevice of your breasts. In one swift move your dress disappeared together with his suit. His fingers slide down your abdomen until they reached your panties. "Barry..." you moaned in his kiss. "You were so hot out there. I just wanted to fuck you right there." He planted small kisses down your abdomen and pulled you panties down with his teeth. You let out a whimper ad his warm tongue hit your core. He flicked his tongue over your clit and added a finger in your core. You let out a frustrated moan. "Barry just fuck me...please." Using his powers, his tongue and fingers began doing their job fast. You felt your knot tightening by the second. You coated his long fingers and he licked you clean. He positioned himself at your entrance. You bucked up your hips. "Someone's eager." He gently slid inside you, filling you up. "Damn you're tight!" He moaned.. His mouth found your breasts and began sucking on them. Another know was forming deep within you. Using his powers again, he thrusted as fast as he could. "Come for me Y/N." And that was it. He sent you over the edge. Your body trembled under him as your ached your back. Barry looped his arms under your back and held you close to him. He began kissing your neck as you lazily threw your arms around his neck. You met his beautiful eyes which made you lean in. He thrusted a little more and released inside you. "I love Y/N." You gently giggled as you tried to catch your breath. "I can see that." He smiled widely and placed. a kiss on your forehead.. "Uhh guys." You heard Cisco speaking through your earpiece. "Shit." Barry hissed. "Yeah we heard everything." "Even me." Oliver Queen spoke.

( PS: I was dying while writing this)