Cant you save me?! (44)

RECAP:

Everyone stood up. I followed the lane down. And at the altar. The devil’s son. Smiling.

Mike king.

Hurry Adian. Please hurry.

Someone grabbed my arm and started walking. I looked up and saw my dad. How ironic. I wanted him to walk me down the aisle on my wedding day, but not to mike, to Adian.

He smiled down at me.

“Dad, Please.” I begged quietly. “Don’t let them do this.” we were getting closer and closer to mike.

“I have a mate. They hurt me. Daddy please.”

He looked down at me concern and worry in his eyes.

“Oh darling, they really did mess you up. ” he patted my hand. “Mike’s you mate sweetie. That boy that claims to be you mate isn’t.”

“Wait daddy!”

It was too late. I was at the altar. Mike held his hand out for me.

Adian! Where are you?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

(sorry for any mistakes)

Chapter 44:

Invy’s Pov:

I’ve never thought that much on my future. It was just simple. Finish high school. Go to college. If I was lucky, find my mate, start a family. Simply simple. 

But unfortunately, the moon goddess had other plans. She wanted me to suffer. I don’t know why. She gave me happiness. Then she took it away.

If someone was to tell me 2 years ago that I would been through pain and would end up getting forcefully married to an abusive man, I would of laughed. I would have cried. I would wonder ‘what the hell is wrong with them’.

But it’s happened. I just wished someone would have told me. Gave me a warning. I would have never got into that fight with Ivy. I wouldn’t have gone to that party. I wish I could go back in time to change it all. But I can’t. The only thing I could do is to move forward. I will not give up. Even if I was battered and bleeding. I won’t give up. For now, I will have to be obedient. Buy my time. I know Adian is coming and he will not stop until I’m found.

I was brought from my thoughts when I felt a sharp pain in my hand. I looked down to see Mike’s nails piercing my skin. I tried to pull it away, but he didn’t let go. I looked up at his face. His face had a smile on it but his eyes said something totally different. It was a warning.

My eyes were starting to tear from the pain in my hand. His grip slightly loosened so that he had a tight hold on my hand but his nails were not trying to cut through my skin.

“At this time, I’ll ask you, Michael, and you, Invy, to face each other.” The minster says.

I don’t move. Michael digs his nails in my palm again. It stings. I silently obey.                                                                                           

                                                                                                                                                                                        “Michael, will you take Invy to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?