mystery girl (16)

Ok guys! How ya doing WATTPAD READERS!!!!!!!!

Sorry to tell yall but I won’t be able to upload for a while because my crappy school  thinks it would be fun making us cram of brains with useless junk and take a few test. School effin suck! Ok sorry for my rambling. Vote, Comment, And Fan! But most of all enjoy chocolate pudding! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm puuuddddddddiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggg.

There is infact bad words in this chapter sooooo......just wanted yallll to kno so you wont use thoses bad words on me.....carry on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=D~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=D~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=D~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown pov:

A young girl and two men in a small basement with the young girl crying her eyes out begging the two men.

“Guys were almost ready” the tall man said

“Please don’t hurt her!” the young girl screams

“Please! You’ve got me! Why do you need her!? Please just leave her alone! Please!”

“That’s it!” the younger man yells. “I’ve had enough of you! Shut your fuckin mouth before I do it for you!”

The young girl trembles with fear but is desperate to save her.

“Please don’t hurt her….I’m begging you. Please leave her alone. She’s been through so much.” She begs. “Just…just leave her. You’ve got me! Why would you need her?”

“That’s it! I warned you” the younger man yells as he makes his way over to her.

“I’m sorry! Please don’t! Please don’t! no-” her pleads of mercy were cut off when he slapped her on her face with so much force, knocking her to the grown.

She let out a muffled scream.

He didn’t stop there. He talked with every hit.

“I’ve told you (kick) many times before (kick) to listen (punch) but you never (punch) listen.”

 He stops to take a breath.

 I’ve never wanted you! He screamed in her face. You were always a replacement. That’s why I want her. He continues to beat her until the tall man makes him stop.

“Chill man! You’re going to kill her.”

The young man stands back and glares at her for a while. He takes a deep breath to pull his anger back. She whimpers from the pain but he smiles a cruel smile.

He walks away from the bleeding girl gasping in pain. She curled herself in a ball trying to wield the pain to stop.

She remembered the happy times in her life before she was taken and forced in to a life of hell. As a toy to be played with and thrown away when their finished.

She wanted her life back before she had that fight with her best friend, her sister.

She wished she could take back everything she said but now….now it’s too late. If only she didn’t fight. If only she stayed in the house that night. If only she came back home after her mother called her from the door. If only she would of notice the weary silence that night. If only she noticed the black van pull up. If only she saw the men that grabbed her. If only…..if only…

Why is life so cruel?

Now I have to make sure they can’t get her. That’s why I’m so desperate to save her. They won’t ever get her again. I will save her from this life. Her sole is too pure.