Attacks and Wedding gowns(42)

NOT EDITED(SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES)

RECAP:

He turned me around so I was straddling him. He brushed the tears off my face with a hard glare. "You want to know what that deal was."

I didn't. I can remember only pieces of the day he's talking about. I don't want to know. I shook my head.

“She promised me you." My head shot up to meet his gaze. What.

Nononononono. This can't be happening

“m-m-me" I shuddered. Oh god

He laughed, his hands were slipping under the shirt I had on.

"She told him, my father, that if she wanted to leave, she'd have to give me you when you turn 18. She agreed. "I pushed at him.

“I’m not yours!” I pushed and pushed, but got nowhere. “Please! Let me go”

"You're mine!" He growled and crashed his lips to mine.

Chapter 42:

Ivy's pov.

"You know," he turned to look at me. "I don't see what's so special about you"

He stared down at me. His dark mincing eyes burning a hole through my head. I shivered and scooted further back into the bed.

This was my second day here. I dong know why I’m here. I’m so scared.

"Please, " I begged, tears dripping don my face. "Please let me go. I promise I won’t tell anyone."

He laughed. He leaned closer to me. I pressed my back further into the all.

"You're funny. I like you." He laughed again. "You actually think that you will get out of here. Well....alive that is."

I started shaking. Please no. Oh god.

Sobs started to rake thorough my body.

I had so much to do. I haven't got my first kiss yet. I never had a boyfriend. I wanted to find my mate. I wanted to get married, have kids. Now, i'll never have that.

He grabbed my arm. I flinched back, trying to get it loose. His grip tightened.

"I’m going to teach you the rules." His voice was hard and mincing. His eyes held a giant in them that made me shake harder.

"Rule one. No crying." He looked down at my tear stained face. "Rule two. Do whatever and anything we say. Rule three. You are not to reject to anything we say or do. We will do anything want. 

He went down a bunch of rules.

"If any are broken, " he looked me in the eyes. "You will be punished. And you won’t like it."

He leaned over me. His face inches from mine. He was staring at my lips.

"Don’t" I whispered as his hand traveled up my leg, resting on my belt buckle.

"Rule three." He said running his hand up my stomach. "We can do anything and you will no reject to anything."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3 

I awoke it’s a jolt. Memories of that might still flashing through my head.

That night I lost my dignity. I lost my will to fight a few weeks later. I learned that pain is the only thing they knew how to do. Pain and suffering.

Sweat beaded down my forehead. My pulse racing.

"I’m not there." I mulled under my breath. "He's not here.” I kept muttering those two sentences till my breathing slowed down.