The plan in action (15)

Heyyyyyyyyyyy yalllllll!!!!! Sorry for not uploading Sunday but my school thinks that we should have hours of homework each day and I was tired. Enjoy this chapter and a cup of whip cream…..who doesn’t like whip cream. Vote, Comment and most of all Fan.

Oh and this song is the ending theme song to the movie titanic and it makes me wanna cry! i love this song. and if you havent seen titanic stop readin and go watch it! ok go on. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Invy’s pov:

It was five minutes before lunch period ends. David kept looking at the door then the clock. The door, the clock.  The door, the clock. The door, the clock. The door, the clock and so on. When I was about to get it to throw my food away the lights dimmed.

WTF is going on?

Some soft fast song started to play.

Okayyyy?

Then a spotlight appeared at the door. Some smoke started to go up.

okay…once again WTF!

Then Adian walked through the door. His appearance took my breath away. He had on a black suit and black dress pants with black dress shoes. His hair was combed back and he had a nervous smile on his face.

Then a bright light shined in my eyes and I too was now in a spotlight too. Adian turned toward me and his smile grew bigger. He steadily walked my way until he was right in front of me.

I drew in a shaky breath as the warmth from is body swarmed me. I looked up to meet his green eyes. I knew that the whole cafeteria was watching us right know, so I was determined to not make a scene.

“Invy please listen before you say anything” Adian told me after a moment of silence. I nodded.

He took a deep breath before he spoke.

“I'm sorry for hurting you

for making you cry

I'm sorry I didn't realize why

I'm sorry for all those fights

I'm sorry for not listening

for not trying

I'm sorry for not understanding you                                                                                                                            for letting you fall that time

I'm sorry for losing your heart

I just wish things where right

I'm sorry for being a idiot

I’m sorry I’ve cried

I’m sorry I’ve lied

I’m sorry I haven’t really tried

I’m sorry for every fight

I’m sorry I’ve caused you sleepless nights

I’m sorry I can’t do anything right

I’m sorry I make you sad

I’m sorry I make you mad

I’m sorry I messed up the best thing I ever had