who knew (26)

I’m going to put up the characters list up after this upload…maybe tomorrow so yall won’t be confused. Okey dokey?

Chapter 26

Ivy’s pov:

“By the end of the week, we’ll have her.”  Leon laughed.

“Ay, don’t forget about the fun we’re going to have.” He and Dan laughed as I shuttered.

I stomped into the room yelling.

“You sick bastard.” I screamed as they looked over at me. “You’re never going to lay a hand on her, you fuckin prick.”

Slap!

I fell to the ground with a thud. The metallic taste of blood filled my mouth. I looked up to see Dan hovering over me with a sick smile.

“I can do whatever I damn well want to.” He laughed. “No one’s going to stop me. Are you” he crouched down to my level.

“Your nothing put a dirty play toy that can be replaced or thrown away.” He smirked. “I could kill you now, and no one would care.”

Anger boiled in me.

“Then fuckin do it” I yelled. “Kill me now, and end this hell full of pain and suffering! Do it!”

He kicked me in the side, making me groan in pain.

“As much as I would like to, and trust me…I do, I can’t because you’re our bait.” He smirked.

“And plus, you look just like your sister and--” he huffed as he twirled a strand of my hair between his fingers. “I can have fun with you.”

I quivered and scooted a little back. He saw this and places a hand on my thigh.

“Get your hands off me!” I growled. He smirked and pulled me closer. I took the blood in my mouth and spit it at him.

He slowly wiped the blood off his face as he let go of my leg.

I shakily stood up and took a few steps back.

His eyes were closed. When he opened them, I gasped. Fear began to rise.

A loud growl sounded through the room. His eyes were pitch back. His wolf took over.

”you bitch!” he growled. I stepped closer to the door. “You’re going to regret that.”