What's done in the dark, Comes to the light.(39)

Recap:

By the time lunch came around, I was about ready to stab these nosy teens with a fork.

"Invy! Ivy!" A shout called to us from across the room. I turned my attention to My big mouth no brains brother. Why did he have to put the attention on is...again.

Ivy and I walked arcos the cafeteria as everyone stared at us as if they had never seen twins before.

I sat down next to Invy and Sidney. She started talking immediately.

Everyone was instantly quite as David shot up from his seat.

"They what!!" He growled. Everyone’s attention was now on the angry male. "All right. I'll be right there."

"What happened" Nick asked as he came up behind me and wrapped an arm possessive around my waist.

What came out of his mouth next had my blood turn cold and my face to drain of all color.

"The Blood Moon Pack has declared war on us."

Chapter 39

Invy’s pov

“Where the hell is he?!”

“Where are the fighters?!”

“Why the hell are they attacking anyway?”

The pack house was in chaos. People were running everywhere, calling out orders or plans. David was on the phone, shouting. Dad was fuming. Mom looked as if she was ready to faint.

After David had announced that my father’s pack, the Jacksons pack, had declared war on us, I and Ivy started panicking. We didn’t know that they were going to go this far.

Adian imminently started calling his father. His pack was going to help us since I’m the daughter and sister of the alpha and soon to be Alpha.

Adian wouldn’t let me leave his side. When we had gotten to the pack house, Adian, Nick, David, Demon, and the rest of the males, had all the female wolves and children on house arrest. We were all locked up inside our basement.

To tell the truth, I’m scared shitless.

Ivy, Sidney, Eva and I were huddled by the door, waiting for one of the guys to let us out.

“Invy.”  Ivy whispered. I turned to her shaking figure. Her green eyes looked dull and scared. I pulled her to me.

“Shh, it’s going to be alright.” I whispered to her, while gently rubbing her hair.