Their Decision(36)

Recap:

She looked past me, in her own world.

“I’ve never been called beautiful.” She sighed. “Since I was 11, 12 all the way till now, not once had I’ve been called something nice.”

Tears started forming in her eyes. I wanted so badly wanted to hold her, and take the pain away, but if she was anything like invy……I’m not so sure.

“I’ve always been a waste of time, space,” she huffed. “Heck, even air. I’ve been call useless, ugly, stupid, and even worst names than that.”

She repetitively blinked back the tears.

“I don’t deserve to have a mate. I’m nothing.” She whiped at the teas that kept coming. “I’m worthless. I have so many problems that I don’t even know I can fix. You can do better than me.”

I stood up and engulfed her into my arms. She flinched back. She kept trying to push me back, but I kept her in my arms. She slumped down.

“You are my mate.” I whispered in her ear. “You are beautiful. You are priceless to me. From what I’ve heard form David and Invy over the years, your also cunning, smart, fun, and overall bright.”

She gripped at my shirt. “Please. Don’t.”

“I’ve waited my life for you. I thought I was in love once, but seeing you.” I paused. “I know I could never leave you.”

She looked up at me.

“I don’t even know your name.” she whispered.

“Nick”

Chapter 36:

Rylen’s pov:

“WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!!!!” Dan growled, making the fellow pack members to cower in fear.

“WHERE IS SHE!!!” a courageous member stepped forward.

“She escaped.” His voice fear stricken.

“HOW!!”

“She k-Killed derrick.”

“HOW THE HELL DID A 17, 5 FOOT 3 GIRL KILL A 6 FOOT 2, 26 YEAR OLD MAN!!!”

“S-she ha-had a sil-ver knife.”

Dan let out a frustrated growl. Running a hand through his hair and down his face.

“HOW THE HELL DID SHE EVEN GET HER HANDS ON A SILVER KNIFE!”

“W-we do-nt know s-sir.” The poor pack member looked ready to pee himself.

“YOU ALL ARE FUCKEN USELESS!!!” Dan snarled before stomping out of the room.

“Shit!”  Amuol cursed. “He’s gunna have my ass when he finds out I was the one who sent her to the store.”

“Already planning your funeral” Chase joked. “He was a great friend, pack mate. We’ll always remember you.”

Amuol glared at him as Chase continued.

“We’ll have a bunch of flowers. Get a girl to stri--”

“Shut the hell up!” Amuol growled as he punched Chase in the arm.

He made his way to the hallway.

“Dead man walking!” Chase shouted after him, earning a finger.

Chase looked at me and smirked.

“What’s wrong, buddy boy.” He laughed. “Missing your little girlfriend.”

“She wasn’t my girlfriend”