In trouble, sadness, and the beating(29)

HAPPY EARLY NEWYEAR.

<<<<CLICK THE BUTTON, FOR IF YOU DO, ALL YOUR NEW YEARS WISHES WILL COME TRUE.

I PROMISE IM NOT LYING….OR AM I…

re cap~~~~~~~~~~'

“You look like you need so fun. So you’re going to do this if you like it or not.” He sated stopping infront of a janitor’s closet.

“Wait. What are your planning to do.” I asked, scared of that evil glint in his eyes.

“That’s for me to know, and for you to find out.” He said as he opened the closet door and took out 4 huge water guns.

“Say hello to my little friend.” He said, handling me two guns. One strapped to my back, and the other in my hands.

“Oh my god.” I laughed as her closed the door and turned to me.

“Come on teddy bear. Let’s do some damage” he said and he ran down the hall with me in tow, doing a warrior shout.

That my Deshawn, I thought as I started to do a warrior’ shout with him.

I was just crying 5 minutes ago, and now I’m shouting down the school’s hall.

What am I doing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

Chapter 29

Invy’s pov:

"What in the world!" my dad yelled, to angry to even finish the sentence.

"Cool down Mr. J." Deshawn said slyly with a smirk present on his face. I stare at him in horror as my dad's head snapped toward him.

"You!" he growled. "This is your entire fault!"

"Now now Mr., J, how is this my fault."

Rick snarled at him. I kept praying that he won’t kill Deshawn. I mean...who else am I going to bother.

"You corrupted her." he shouted. "If you weren’t here, she wouldn’t be in trouble.”

"Oh Mr. J, it’s not like ii gave her the water gun filled with UN holy things. It’s not like I told her to quirt the teachers in each class. it’s not like I ----"

"Quite!" he shouted, slamming his hands down on the desk.

"Get out of my sight!” he growled.

I was about to get up, when he said something.

"Miss. Jackson stay" I internally groaned.

"Ohhh. Now who's in the dog house bitch!" Deshawn gloated.

"OUT!!" rick growled.

"Geezz! Don’t have to get your panties in a bunch."

A growl echoed trough out the room and rick stood up, his eyes blazing.

"Okay, okay. I’m out." Deshawn yelled as he walked out the door. "Bye teddy bear!"

Rick growled at the nick name Deshawn made up for me, and I couldn’t stop myself form shouting bye to Deshawn.

"Bye papa bear." rick growled at that too. I could swear I could hear another growl that didn’t belong to rick, and Deshawn’s laughter filling up the halls.

I chuckled at that, as rick stared daggers at the door.

His eyes were still black, and I knew I had to calm him down.