The past and the pain (18)

• Dedicated to everyone who fanned

Omg I told yall I would upload this week because I already did it but I did! LoL!

I awesomely awesome with my awesomeness! Who agrees! Ok vote, vomit…I mean comment...Lol…and most of all get off the couch u lazy hobos and get a job…..okay? Enjoy and fan. Don’t be a ghost reader (a ghost writer is when you like the story but you don’t comment or vote.) comment on! It not that hard to go to the left of the screen and click VOTE….I’ll give you 2 cookies…wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

Ok sorry! To the story!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“WHY WON’T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE?” I screamed “YOU ALREADY TOOK EVERYTHING! Please……just go.

“Oh how you are so naive….I want you” he said as he towered over me with sick eyes.

“Please no please!” I begged over and over. He just smiled and I relived that night over.

I shot up franticly looking around. Waiting for him to pop out. But soon realize I was in my bed in my house.

How did I get here? What happened? Then it came back to me. The man, nick, her.

It felt so real. She was there. I saw her. I saw him. What the hell is happening to me?

I got up and walked to my door and down the hall. I heard voices and followed them. I was close enough to hear what they were saying.

“She’s not stable nick”

“She just fine David!” nick said angrily. “She just needs time”

“It’s been more than a year nick!” David spat out. “She needs help”

“Then what the hell are you going to do then!”

“I don’t know…maybe take her to a therapist”

“And how is that going to help her”

“I don’t know but she’s losing it nick.” David said sadly. “You saw her today.”

“Fine” nick sighed. “I’ll try to get her to go”

“Thanks man.”

They think I’m broken. They think something’s wrong with me. Sadness filled me. Then anger.

“Fuck you both” I shouted making their heads snap my way. David had sympathy in his eyes and nick looked guilty.

“Invy I-” nick started but I cut him off.

“I don’t wanna here it” I shouted as tears rolled down my cheek.

“You think I’m broken that’s something’s wrong with me. You promised David! Now I will break mines...” I ran out of the room and went into the kitchen. I grabbed a sharp knife and walked to the bathroom.

“Invy I’m so sor-” he stopped talking as he spotted the knife in my hands.

“Invy…” he said slowly. “What are you doing?”

“What do you think?” I said as I got to the bathroom

“Fuck!” he said as he ran to me. I quickly opened and locked the door before he reached it.