Broken Glass (37)

*Says in that introducing gossip girl voice*

Previously in MLIFFP:

Ivy’s back ad she tells Invy that her mate is nick! (Gasp) Ivy tells her that the only reason he’s going to be with her is because he’s in love with invy (gasp) find out what happens on today’s show

XOX: Gossip girl

Earlier in ‘My Life is far from perfect

Invy must have noticed my sad smile.

“What’s wrong? Di-did he reject you.”

I shook my head.

“He might as well.”

“What? Why. What’s wrong with him? What did he do?”

I took a deep breath.

“He’s in love with my sister.”

Her bodies stiffen. I looked up too look at her face. She had a guilty/ sad expression on her face.

“Nick.” It wasn’t a question, it was a statement.

I nodded and felt the tears coming.

“Oh baby.” Invy said embracing me. “It’s going to be alright.”

I zoned out as she whispered comforting words to me.

She might get her happily ever after with her mate, but my fairy tail has just begun.

Chapter 37

Ivy’s pov:

Oh wow.  I thought, running my hands over my old things. ‘Nothing’s changed.’

It was still the light blue, white carpeted 12 year old room that I left behind that night. I looked at my small queen size bed. I stepped back and ran forward. I leaped and with a loud ‘oaf’ I landed happily on my bed. For the first time since I got away from Dan, I felt that this was not a dream. That this was real, that I’m finally here. Home.

~~~~<3

“Goodnight Ivy” Invy said from her door way. “Are you sure you don’t want to have a sleep over?”

“yes.” I laughed. “I’m pretty sure you want to have some alone time with your mate.”