T.A. Prodigies chapter 34

Ch. 34) Volleyball Tournament

Of course the whole entire school can have a field trip. They went to the most expensive water park yet. "WOW ITS SO BIG FOR DAMN RICH PEOPLE" yelled Harper in a bow patterned bikini. She looks so amazed. "Calm down Harper" said Kylie in a light blue one-piece. "Yea Harper Geez I have to live with you for 8 years or so?" Said Georgia in a red one piece with a pink overall. Anna & Julien (friends of Harper) both said she looks cute. Some of the outsider guys staring at Harper and the girls. Blake gives them the death stare. Joshua walks up to Harper, "hey wanna a volleyball match?" "You're on" said Harper. Boys Vs. Girls (Sam, Blake, Joshua, Mr. Finn, James, and a kid name Romeo against Harper, Kylie, Georgia, Anna, Julien, and Victoria cause she works there) "LETS GO BOYS" yelled Uncle Lucas. "GIRLS LETS GO GIRLS" yelled Helga and the maids. This game was a competitive game. Fire arising around the boys and girls. "TAKE THAT!" Shouted Harper as she spiked the ball. "Gotcha" said Blake as he received it. One at a time they started to get eliminated. First it was Mr. Finn, then Anna, Julien, Romeo, Victoria, then Sam. Kylie couldn't move anymore "Harper I'm giving...up" said Kylie. She kneeled. Harper spiked the ball "CMON KYLIE YOU CAN DO THIS" yelled Harper as she comforts Kylie. The ball hits back and is almost hitting Harper and Kylie in shocked. Then suddenly Georgia bumped it back...she screamed from the redness "NEVER GIVE UP GIRLS" said Georgia. It was 2 against 3 now "GEORGIA" yelled Harper as she's trying to get up. Georgia was then out and fell asleep. "Thank you Georgia" as Harper shed a tear. The ball nearly hits Harper again "HARPER" Kylie covered Harper but now she's out to. "GEORGIA..KYLIE...I WILL AVENGE YOU" said Harper as she gets energy and revved up. She dominates James "show no mercy" then dominates Joshua "show no mercy like you did to us". It was Blake and Harper left. Blake served the ball "take that". Harper barely got it but she thought of something. "Hehe I found a way to stop Blake" she bumped the volleyball back. "Perfect spike for victory" said Blake until he saw Harper posing "oh excuse me Blake mind if I pose like this?" Blake froze the ball fell to the ground. Everyone then froze. "Screw you...a-and your seduction..." Said Blake blushing. "GIRLS WON!" Cheered Harper. The girls cheered.