T.A. Prodigies Chapter 22

Ch.22) T.A. Announcement

The Next Day, Harper walked with Kylie to T.A. Mr. Finn's classes is only 3 times a week. "Class Yesterday was a very special day. That was special Day was Blake Matthews and for our brand new member Dustin Love." Dustin walks in "hi". Mr Finn direct him to the 7th grade aisle. "Dustin's talent is Dog whispering so his group will be in the animal/nature group" said mr Finn. "Whoa Dustin!" Said Harper while she's hugging him. "There will also be the T.A. Festival. "If some of you don't know the festival. Then it's a time being where all the prodigies show their gifts to the normal students. You all have to participate. You can be alone or be done with a group. BEGIN!" Said mr Finn. "Wow" excited Harper said. The prodigies worked really hard on this. Blake's game is try to master his violin. Joshua teamed up with bunch of high schoolers to mimic his dance moves. Dustin and Kylie worked together on how the dogs will do a little performance dressed in silly costumes that Kylie makes (it also attracts guy because of Kylie's looks). Well Harper was asked to help to a mini demo game. "PACMAN!" Shouted Harper. "I can't wait the 3 top winners get a prize!". Harper smiled at Blake and Joshua "please come and see!". "Whatever" said Blake. "Oh did you hear, 1st place gets Miranda the hot 12th grader, 2nd gets Chloe the pretty 10th grader, and 3rd gets Harper the cute/ok 7th grader. Why couldn't they ask Kylie but oh well Harper is really cute though I want her!" Said the three 4th graders. "What did you say" said Blake with a Black aura around him then the 3 fourth graders ran away. "LET THE GAMES BEGIN" said the juggler . "3 top contestants pass! Third place is Sam Golden , 2nd is Saul raven, and 1st is Blake Matthews congratulations- this just in Blake wants 3rd place prize!?!?? What is this is Sam and Blake trading?" Sam smiled "I know what you're up too hehe" Harper dressed as a maid "m-master" said as she blushes and angry. "HEY OVER HERE" Harper and Blake turns around and a camera flashes Kylie took a picture. "Save me!!!" As she grabs Joshua's leg. Blake already carried her away. The whole entire time Blake made Harper massage him, clean out his locker, then made her wash his hair and more! "Uhhh I need rest" said Harper in her maids outfit resting and hugging a life size pillow. "Wait a minute" said Harper as she's pulling the pillow. "I need some sleep" said Harper. Then the pillow suddenly rolled over to her "what the-" . She then tried to escape from the pass out Blake but couldn't so Harper made a line and fell asleep. 23 minutes later, Blake woke up wrapping his arms around Harper. "What?" Said Blake. He looked at Harper and how cute she was falling asleep. Blake moved in to look closer. Harper then shivered and started sweating. "Hey Baka" said Blake. Harper open her eyes then closed it she cough cough cough. She was breathing hard. Black got off the bed and touched her forehead. It was burning. "Damn Idiot"as he gave her a piggy back ride. He was nearly to the nurses office "M-moron I-" then she coughed again. Blake got to the nurses office and Harper was still asleep. Blake told the nurses that Harper is getting a fever. The nurses called Uncle Lucas "apparently she is allergic to honey tea that's it" said the nurses. To be continue..