T.A. Prodigies chapter 15

Ch.15) T.A. Test Exams

"Ok my tests are different. it's based on your talents , I separated you into 4 groups. Music, Knowledge, Active, and Beauty. Your names will be in the group up in the board. I made this test very fun for you guys but the grading will be very strict. Today I'll be working on Music group first. I made index card for the groups I'm not doing today...START!" Said Mr. Finn. "Ahh now I'm already up to the 7th graders huh? Harper, Blake, and Joshua In the music group" said Mr. Finn "Joshua goes first, you'll have to try tap dancing its actually really fun". Harper baffle "umm.. Mr. Finn there's probably 200 students in your class unlike other classes who only have 50 how come you know there names so easily?". "Well Harper, I take my time to get to know my students one by one and I also have an assistant she doesn't come in very often. Ok back to the dancing go!" Said Mr. Finn. Tap tap tap Joshua was amazing! The song ended , Harper was the loudest one who applause. "Hmmm i can see you almost fell there, at the end try to tap on the heel" said Mr. Finn. "Alright Harper you're up try to sing a high pitch in the sound proof room breaking that glass" said Mr. Finn. Harper nodded then went inside first she drank a glass of water then gulp. "Here it goes....LALALAAAAAA" sang Harper. The glass shook then broke a little not the whole thing. *clap clap* "great job Harper well all you need to do is do a warm up exercise. Here is the warm up sheet just follow it and you'll do great.BLAKE!" Said Mr. Finn. "Blake, I want you to play 'In the hall of the mountain king' as fast as you can." Said Mr. Finn. "Alright" Blake then played as fast as he can without a single note missing. The song ended everyone clapped, Harper was speechless. "Wow...I don't think I can give you any advice Blake" smiled Mr. Finn. "Well, I have one job for you. Would you help Harper do her vocal excercises?" Asked Mr. Finn "WHAT?!?? WHY BLAKE WHY NOT JOSHUA OR KYLIE OR SOMEONE ELSE!!?" Yelled Harper. "I'll do it" blank stare on Blake. "Hmp you're just doing it because you want to annoy me" Harper who stick out her tongue. Blake then grabbed her hair and walked out the room. "We're here, the theatre, now lets practice" said Blake. "Huh? You mean it?....ok" said Harper. "Now manipulate my violin notes with your singing" said Blake "do...re..me" sang Harper. After 20 minutes of practicing, Harper packed up her stuff "well, thanks Blake" smiled Blake. He blushed like there was a perfect time for it "Whatever just go" said Blake not showing her his eyes.