T.A. Prodigies Chapter 5

Ch. 5) Getting Ready

Finally maid #1 woke her up. The bed looked so messy also Harper's hair. Harper is usually awake when there is an alarm in her room. This time it's different she woke up by a maid calling her. "Hmmm.....*rubbing her eyes* what...time...is it" asked Harper. "It's 7:45 am we leave at 8" maid #1 smiled. "THAT'S 15 MINUTES!" Yelled Harper. Harper got up to examined her big bedroom compared to her small one at the village. Her morning routine is not the same anymore. Now it's, brush her teeth in the big bathroom in her room, take a shower, maids brushes her hair (braids it too), maids make her bed, then gave her a pair of velvet red long sleeve dress a pair and velvet flats (it wasn't her style). Then Sebastian called Harper to wait downstairs to eat breakfast. Then runs downstairs. Until she stopped and sees Fillow. "H-hold on F-Fillow" scared as she just is. Fillow then meow as loud as he can then ran away. That made Harper jump and run away downstairs. "Oh I guess you met that scaredy cat Fillow" said uncle Lucas who looks incredibly handsome today. "Uncle why are we dressed like this today?" Asked Harper. "This clothing today is for your school interview at Holland's High Class School." Said Uncle Lucas. "Oh ok and Uncle Lucas.. Can I do my bed and everything else?" Asked Harper "why?" Asked Uncle Lucas. "Because I want to pay back the good deeds you did for me." Smiled Harper. "OH NONNONONONO YOU DONT HAVE TOO!" All the maids said that. "Don't worry my darling we'll do it-" said Sebastian. "Wait if you want to, you can nobody will stop you" said Uncle Lucas.