Chapter 11

Preeti

I entered the house and met my parents. They didn't ask anything as he has already told them the reason. Then I went to see Aman. He is sleeping peacefully and I saw that he has his earphones on. I went near him to remove them and noticed that he is sleeping while hugging my photo. Aww, I love my li'l bro too much, but still I don't get much time for him. I turned off the recording on his phone and kept it aside. He uses my recorded lullaby whenever I'm not around to sing or narrate him a story. I kissed his forehead and left turning off the lights.

I came to my room and after freshening up and changing lied down on my bed. I can't believe what happened today. He is totally mad to abduct me like this. But then he doesn't know how I feel about him.

I don't know since when I started to feel this way, but it feels like I've liked him since the time I've known him, or even before. I still remember each and every meeting with him and with Kiran as well. I never understood that whether Kiran took me to him or he took me to Kiran; but they both just became a part of my life without me even realising it.

Here I was thinking that maybe my feeling were one sided after the whole 'no reaction to my marriage alliance' fiasco, and there he was planning all this.

When I woke up and he came, I was still trying to remember events after the meeting; therefore, panicked. However, as soon as I saw him, I relaxed. But the room, the walls were covered in my innumerable images of various kinds and different times in almost all the sizes; it honestly was creepy. I felt stalked and I glared at him. Here I was hoping of a love confession and he was spooking me out! But when he spoke, I felt like it was the time, my dreams would come true.

He began as if he was introducing himself. It felt weird. Did he really think I don't remember him! However, when he told me how he abducted me, I was furious. Not because of what he did but because I remembered how my sudden disappearance would have created a ruckus; but when he confessed that he did all this to have a talk with me because he likes me, I swear I never felt so weird yet so happy at the same time ever in my life. There was uneasiness in my stomach as if millions of butterflies are fluttering their wings in there. It felt so weird, but yet I was feeling over the moon with happiness.

However, when he asked me whether I'll forgive him or not, I gave him a 'are you mad' look. Of course, I'll give him a chance because I'm at the similar footing as him. But then I realised that what he did was indeed stupid; though he managed everything, but what if he would have fallen into some trouble. Moreover, he made me unconscious. I also wouldn't have been able to help him if something would have gone wrong. He took a big risk not for himself, but for everyone related to him; and the most for us.

Therefore, I played along his assumptions and asked him what I should do knowing well that he committed a crime by abducting me. His answer really impressed me, so I decided to teach him a lesson, but in a less hard way. I asked him to drop me home and that I need time. We exited the room and I was mesmerised with the beauty of his house. I wanted ask him about its uniqueness, but decided for some other time. I didn't speak to him but surely left a hint for him to know that I did remembered him from all the times.

"Your first impression was really not good, but today wasn't that"

Now I just have to think how to teach him a lesson for doing what he did today. I'm thinking of ignoring him for some time so I can actually digest the situation first. I mean 'He Loves Me'...

AHHHHHHHH "HE LOVES ME TOO"... I kept shouting in my mind for some time. I guess it just kicked in after all the adrenaline wore off.

Anyways, I think this distance will give me time to think and also be a worthy punishment for him as well because his act made it clear that he is not able to keep his patience anymore. Therefore, this will be torturous enough for him to make him think rationally for future and also analyse his deed of today.

***