You Are Now Leaving Midtown

Start from the beginning

"We'll be making them shit tons of money, that's for sure." Seth winked and nudged Lauren with her elbow, making her laugh.

"I don't think I've ever been as nervous playing than I do now." Lia admitted. "Not only in the presence of Sofi Cabello, musician extraordinaire, but for music mogul Lauren Jauregui and gold medalist, Camila Cabello. This is insane."

"Get used to it." Lauren smiled warmly. "You'll be playing for hundreds and thousands once we put your album together."

I nodded my agreement. "You should be proud of yourselves."

"Thanks Mrs. J." Lia smiled widely at me and I blushed slightly at the new name.

"Mm, I like that sound of that. Mrs. Jauregui." Lauren winked at me and pulled me tight against her side.

I nuzzled her neck before pulling back. "Me too."

"Why don't you two go out there and dance, celebrate!" Sofi shooed us away towards the dance floor.

Lauren and I stepped onto the dance floor just as Lia had started playing a soft rock melody. "May I have this dance?" My wife asked me with a sweet, soft smile playing at her lips.

"Always." I bowed my head slightly and wrapped my arms around her waist as we swayed slowly with the music.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you the most adorable and perfect couple, Mrs. Lauren and Camila Jauregui!" Sofi spoke into the mic and the crowd burst into more cheers. "May they live a long happy life together. You two are the reason we all believe in true love. I'm grateful, thankful and a little spoiled at having Lauren as a part of our family, officially. I love you ladies so much. Congratulations!"

I pulled Lauren to me as everyone started to chant 'kiss her' over and over again. I brushed my lips against hers and kept it sweet and short. When I stepped back slightly, Lauren still had her eyes closed, like she was savoring that moment. "You're not dreaming, I promise." I whispered.

"I better not be, because if I wake up and none of this is real, I'll be severely devastated." She played with the back of my neck, her fingers teasing the nape slightly. "This just all seems so perfect. I'm scared it's not real."

"It's real." I smiled and shook my head. "This is beyond anything I've ever imagined, Lauren. You did this for me. For us. The proposal, the arena, the reception... every single detail was all you. I'm in complete awe and just, thank you. You made today so perfect." I kissed her gently.

"You deserve perfect." Lauren murmured, her eyes shining with love. I could feel it radiate off of her and it was such a beautiful thing to feel.

"Moms!" Lucas came running up to us with Matthew and Dylan close behind. "I can't believe how cool our parents are!" She pumped her fists in the air. "Matthew, we have the coolest Moms, right?"

"Right!" He gave her a high five, his toothless smile brightening up the place even more.

"Well, I hope you'll always think we're cool." I winked at Lucas and she rolled her eyes and laughed, hugging me.

"As long as I can continue playing hockey, we're good!" Luc mumbled and squeezed me tighter.

"Want to dance, little guy?" Lauren asked Matthew as he nodded enthusiastically. She picked him up and placed him between us.

Dylan and Lucas grabbed each other and started dancing next to us.

"This is the perfect family." I whispered as I kissed Matthew's cheek, causing him to squirm and giggle loudly.

/

Sofi's PoV

It was late and the people were starting to head home. I was too pumped up to feel dead on my feet but I could tell by looking at Lauren and Camila, they were ready to pack it in as well. They looked so happy and content, dancing slowly together, whispering sweet nothings.