Stupid Yes, Asshole No

Lauren's PoV

"What took you so long?" I breathed and didn't wait for an answer. My hands tightened their grip in her hair as I felt her tongue trace tentatively against my lower lip. All I could do was groan deep in my throat and grant her access. She tasted like vanilla. Sweet. I sucked on her tongue briefly before releasing it and allowing mine to explore. Her hands scratched down my back over my shirt material and grabbed my ass.

I gasped against her mouth and felt her grin into the kiss as my legs instinctively wrapped around her waist.

Camila didn't break the lip contact as she cupped my ass and lifted me off the desk, carrying me the short distance to the bed. Fuck she was strong.

I felt my back hit the soft mattress and her body immediately covered my own. Her lips were now trailing down my jaw, her left hand was cupping my hip. "I'm so addicted to you," she breathed hotly into my ear and it made my centre gush. I bit my lip and growled as her lips wrapped around my earlobe, sucking softly.

My hands slid underneath her shirt, her back was so soft. I felt her body shiver slightly as my fingers grazed her bare sides. She fused her lips back to mine, her tongue demanding entrance.

Jesus, Camila could kiss.

//

I kissed her forehead and pulled the covers up to her chin, watching her for a few more seconds before standing up. "Night Baby Dyl." I smiled as she sighed and turned onto her side, getting comfortable in her sleep.

I closed the door and leaned against it. I caught a glimpse of Lucas sleeping in her own bed, wishing I could go in there and wish her a goodnight as well.

I just wasn't sure if it'd be awkward or not. She wasn't my daughter.

"Hey," Camila's voice came softly from the top of the stairs, "everything okay?"

I nodded with a big smile. I got to spend time with Dylan alone and it was amazing. "Perfect."

"Did you want to stay for a bit?" She asked me as we made our way quietly down the stairs.

"Actually," I sighed and bit my lip, "I promised Chelsea I'd hang out with her before she leaves this weekend."

"Ah, yes." Camila nodded with a small smile. "Friday's the big day."

Friday I'd officially have Dylan back in my own care. I was excited and Lucas seemed to have warmed up to the idea once I promised them I wasn't going anywhere until the end of the month. My job in Thunder Bay was on hold until I was certain I was going to do the right thing.

And every night for a week and a half since Dylan's hockey game, I was at Camila's tucking her in. Four nights out of eight, Jaiden was babysitting Lucas while Camila had her work to attend too. It was a disappointment to find the brunette gone when I dropped Dylan off those nights.

"Maybe tomorrow?" I asked, biting my lip.

"They have hockey and then I have to Coach Jaiden's team." Camila looked down and clapped her hands together. "Come on," she sighed softly, "just stay for like, ten more minutes," her lips turned into an adorable pout, "please?"

"Ugh," I teased her, rolling my eyes, "you and your adorableness."

Camila beamed as I slid onto the couch, facing the fire that was going lowly in the fireplace. "You could never resist that pout."

"Yea," I smirked, "Lucas perfected it just like you."

"Oh God I know." Camila laughed. "She can get away with so much if I'm not around. Jaiden will give in so easily once the Cabello pout comes out."