"Really?" Her ears perked up and I nodded. "Thank you."

"Well for what it's worth," I closed her book and slid it back to her, "you really should join art club."

Lucas grinned. "I think I will then."

"Camila's here!" Dylan came running to our booth and squealed before running back towards the door.

"Why did you pick us up from school anyway? Not that I mind," Lucas chuckled, "your mustang is pretty sweet."

I laughed and shrugged. "Your mom had a meeting that was running late. She called me to ask if I would mind."

"Cool." She nodded and she bit her lip, looking at me. "Laur?" I loved how she shortened my name. I was so nervous she wouldn't like me but that all changed when she started to talk with me, not just to me.

"Hmm?" I smiled as she swallowed a little.

"I just wanted to say sorry again for being mean and slamming doors in your face." Lucas whispered. "And thank you for staying here. I don't know what I would do if I had lost Dylan."

"Well, I don't know what I'd do without you guys either." I whispered as if it were a secret. Lucas grinned and blushed, putting her head down slightly. "But that stays between us."

It was true though, the two brunette Cabellos were helping me heal more than they realized.

"Hmm," I heard that sultry silky voice waft through the café, "my three favourite ladies here to meet me, how sweet." I turned to see Camila walking our way with Dylan's hand in her own.

"I was just telling Lauren the only reason why I'm friends with her is because of her mustang." Lucas nodded and winked at me.

I chuckled and nodded. "It's true. I'm being used because of my car."

"Ah," Camila nodded with a teasing twinkle in her eye as she slid in next to me, her hand immediately finding my leg under the table to squeeze it briefly, "I remember being that way in high school too."

"Camila!" I laughed and she grinned, looking back at the girls, winking.

"Camila!" Jaiden mocked me as she brought a round of hot chocolate. "How's my favourite brunette?" Her eyes looked at Camila's.

"Hey!" Lucas pouted.

"And by favourite brunette, I meant second favourite brunette." Jaiden grinned. "You know you're my all time favourite girl, Luc."

Lucas grinned and quickly shot Dylan a 'shut up' look. Both younger girls erupted into giggles.

"I'm good Jai," Camila nodded, "thank you for taking the girls tonight. I know it was short notice."

"Please," Jaiden laughed, "I'm used to it with you."

I raised an eyebrow and Camila laughed nervously before elbowing the teen. "Thank you." She said through clenched teeth.

The raven haired teen flinched and mouthed a sorry. "No problem." She shrugged.

"So what do you three plan on doing?" I asked, wanting the subject to be changed.

"Oh you know," Jaiden sighed teasingly, "the usual."

Lucas and Dylan chuckled.

"Which would be..." I stared at the teen.

"Luc and I usually head to Haps, grab a couple of girls, a few drinks, go back to her place and have a little fun..." Jaiden mock-frowned, "but Dylan usually grabs the cute bouncer's attention and drags him along..."

"Jaiden Wynters." Camila scolded in a warning tone.

"I figured since it is a school night," Jaiden sighed defeated, "I'd make sure they have their homework done and take them to Central Park to skate for a bit after my shift."

"YAY!" Dylan clapped, her green eyes wide with amazement. My girl loved her skating.

"Can we play hockey?" Lucas asked, smiling. "Dyl and I against you." She looked at the teenager.

"No way!" Jaiden laughed. "You are so much better than me, and I refuse to get beaten by a Cabello."

"Then don't lose." Camila mumbled with a wink.

I chuckled. "Well just be safe and have fun."

"Always Momma Jauregui." Jaiden winked. "I have to finish cleaning up but I'll be back." She leaned over to ruffle the girls' hair and took off.

"Mom, can we go read?" Lucas asked Camila, already shoving Dylan out of the booth gently.

Camila nodded and waited until the girls were at the other side of the place before turning to look at me. "I missed you." She whispered. "All I can think about is kissing you, God I couldn't stop thinking about kissing you all day." She confessed as her eyes dropped to my lips.

I swallowed and nodded, knowing completely how she felt. It seemed that since we moved forward somewhat, the physical aspect halted for some odd reason. I hated the fact that I couldn't just grab her when I wanted too, but we agreed we'd talk about it when we figured exactly where we were heading.

We both knew where we were headed; at the same time we both weren't ready to vocalize it.

"So what do you have planned for tonight?" I asked, clearing my throat and breaking the thick trance we were both in.

"Mmm," she purred and quickly kissed my cheek before hopping into the other booth, facing me, "that's a surprise."

I grinned. "I like surprises."

"You hate them." Lauren raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, I hate them," I sighed, "but your surprises always make me smile."

"And hopefully tonight will be no different." Camila nodded somewhat shyly. "It's not a big deal," she shrugged, "I just wanted us to spend some uninterrupted time together."

"And that's perfect." I whispered in all honesty.