Lie

ROB PATTINSON'S NEW LEADING LADY DOUBLE TIMING HIM.

There is a new leading lady in RPatz life but we all want to know who she is! They were seen together several times New York while he was filming for his new film "Remember Me" but who is this mystery lady?

How did they meet? Where did she come from?

Well ladies looks like one man wasn't enough for this lady!

Pictures of her with another guy have surfaced and sources say Rob is devastated and heart broken over it. It's like Kristen Stewart all over again. Will our favorite Brit ever catch a break? Sources also say while Rob's away his lady will play! Going out every night and meeting up with her other man.

I looked at the ridiculous article but couldn't help but feel my insides burn because Nathan's face was plastered all over the internet.

I wondered down the rabbit hole and clicked on other articles with even more photos of us together.

And all these photos could only have come from one place.

My phone started buzzing and Rob's name appeared.

My heart sank a bit and hoped he didn't believe it.

I think I was going to be sick.

"Belinda."

"It's not true. None of it."

"I just don't even know what to believe."

"Believe me. I wouldn't do this to you."

"That's what Kristen said."

"Robert Pattinson I'm not your ex girlfriend. I'm not that girl. I could never or will ever do that to you."

"I just-"

My heart sank even further because I know where he is going but I couldn't seem to stop it.

"Look maybe we moved a bit too fast. We are just getting to know each other. I thought maybe- maybe you were different."

"Rob..."

"Maybe we should- we should...."

I could slowly hear my heart breaking, like I thought it would never happen again but this time was even worse than the first.

"Rob just say if you're going to say it just say it."

"Maybe-Maybe we should .....stop seeing each other..."

It broke into pieces my already fragile heart...

"If that is what you want I won't beg or fight for something that you believe is a lie. Goodbye Rob. "

"I love-"

I hung up before he could finish the sentence.

Hearing him say those three words would altogether kill me.

I wanted peace, him and his love to be with me forever.

I guess nothing really lasts.

No matter how much I wanted it to.

This house no longer holds just one bad memory.

Now it holds two.