"Ryn tells me you're not originally from here," Tristan looks at me with a smile. "Where are you from?"

"Midtown, Ontario." I cleared my throat and smiled as Lauren nudged me. "Lo is from B.C."

Tristan looked amused and nodded. "So what brings you two here?"

"Tris," Ryn laughed and lightly tapped his hand.

"Actually," Lauren smiled and patted the corner of her lip with a napkin, "Dylan is what brought me here, I mean, now. Thanks to your lovely girlfriend and Camila, she's been in very good hands while I've been ... away."

Dylan smiled at her mom and went back to eating her food.

"Mom and Lauren used to be girlfriends." Lucas shrugged. "Right?" Her grey eyes scanned mine and then Lauren's.

"Yes." I nodded and Lauren smiled back at my daughter.

"Interesting," Tristan grinned and took a drink before clearing his throat, "so is this like a high school reunion? The four of you went to school together, right?"

"Well when you put it that way," Normani laughed, "I actually went to their rival school. I kicked Camila's ass on the ice."

"Whatever." I sighed and watched as Dylan quietly held out her hand and beamed when Normani gave her a dollar. "I think at this rate, I'm going to have the girls support us." I waggled my eyebrows at Lauren.

"Funny." Normani sneered but winked in my direction. "Sammy went to school with them. She was only let into cool crowd because she was dating Sofi."

Sofi.

Wow.

It had been the first time in over a week that her name was even mentioned. I had talked to my mom earlier that week and she was telling me that Sofi was about to wrap up her tour. Sinu knew Sofi and I weren't on speaking terms, and when I told her about Lauren and Dylan, she... well, she did what she did best in surprised situations: fainted.

Sofi wasn't mentioned since, really.

"Oh, so you liked guys?" Tristan raised an eyebrow in the brunette's direction.

"Uh no," I frowned and threw a look over at Ryn, "did you not tell him that aside from you, we're all just a bunch of lesbos?"

Ryn's eyes widened and she cleared her throat. "I guess it never came up?"

"Well, Sofi is my younger sister – Sam dated her for years." I cleared the air and Tristan nodded his head slowly before he looked at Ryn.

"Cabello? As in Sofi Cabello?" He looked like he had just won a grand prize.

"Ugh," Normani moaned, "please tell me you're not one of those pervy guys who drool over the hot lesbian and make up all different kind of fantasies?"

"Normani!" Ryn scowled.

"What? I'm sorry, but Sofi does not need to be seen that way. She's like – a little sister and I don't need nor do I want those images floating around in my head." She hissed back and then looked at Sammy, "no offence."

"I'm on Normani's side with this one." Lauren shrugged and looked at Lucas, who was frowning. "What's wrong Luc?"

"Where is Aunt Sofi anyway?" She scratched her head. "Nana said she was done touring, shouldn't she be here?"

Lauren and I looked at each other and I couldn't tell you what exactly her expressions were, but they matched my own.

"I'm sorry," Tristan blushed and shook her head, "I don't mean any disrespect and no, I've never thought of her that way at all," he cleared his throat, "it's just that my nieces love her and this is just a nice surprise is all."