Chapter 59

Mid December:

Me and Bradley are currently at his house. We are just hanging out and watching tv. School ended about an hour ago so we are going to start doing our homework soon.

"Hey B. I was wondering if you wanted to go to a concert with me on Friday." Bradley says.

"Of course. Who is it?" I ask.

"Imagine Dragons" He says.

"I love them!" I say.

"Me too" He says.

{I'm doing the concert in this chapter too because this chapter is only 80 words.}

Friday:

So today is the day of the concert. I just got home from school and I'm going to get ready then Bradley is going to pick me up at 7

So I do my hair and make up, normally Sarah would do it for me but things have changed and she is busy like 24/7 now. I get dressed and then sit and watch tv for a little while in the living room.

At 7ish Bradley knocks on the door and I leave.

"Are you excited?" He asks as we get in the car.

"Yeah. I can't wait" I say.

We drive about a hour to the venue and talk the entire time.

We get there and they scan our tickets and go inside. Bradley got us really good seats. We were on the floor and pretty close to the stage.

We spent almost the entire night signing and dancing and just having fun. It was probably ones of the best nights we have ever spent together.

I got home at around 12 o'clock.

"Bye Bradley. Thank you" I say and kiss him.

"Bye B. Thank you for coming with me" He says after the kiss.

I get out of the car and go inside and my dad was in the living room watching tv.

"Hi dad" I say.

"Hi" He says and turns away from the tv.

"Why are you up so late?" I ask.

"I just wanted to make sure you got home safely" He says.

"Thank you" I say.

"Your welcome" He says.

"Is mom, Sarah and Avery sleeping?" I ask.

"Yeah. Avery went to bed around 9 and your mom and Sarah went to bed about 2 hours ago." He says.

"Ok. Goodnight" I say

"Goodnight" He says and we both go upstairs.

I go to my room and get my pajamas on and go right to bed.

{I added this chapter in since I am going to a concert tonight and Sabrina is going to be there. If you want to see pics and/or videos you can follow me on Instagram @disney_channel_teens}