Chapter 32

So today we are going home from the beach house. It has been so much fun and I loved getting to be with Bradley almost 24/7. His mom is going to pick us up later today at like 3 because he told her that he wants to spend most of the day here. Today we are just going to spend all day at the beach.
So we get dressed in our bathing suits (in separate rooms of course) then we go to the beach.

First we go down to the water for about a hour then go on to the beach for lunch. We eat lunch outside and talk for a little bit.

"Are you ready to leave?" Bradley asks me.

"No. This place is really cool. I want to stay here forever" I say.

"Me too. It can be just you and me" He says.

"I would love that" I say.

"You really mean it?" He asks.

"Yeah. I do" I say.

We finish lunch then we go upstairs to pack all our stuff since his mom will probably be here in a hour.

As we were packing Bradley asks me, "Do you maybe want to go on vacation again for spring break but with Sarah, Peyton, Rowan and Corey"

"That would be really fun but I doubt Sarah and Peyton will come because of the baby" I say.

"Then it can just be the four of us or we can do it next year" Bradley says.

"I want to do a vacation with all 6 of us before school ends." I say.

"Me too" Bradley says.

After that me and Bradley finish packing we went downstairs to the living room and hung out for a little while. Then a hour later his mom came and we went home.

They dropped me off and my family were really excited to see me and they asked a hundred questions about what we did.

{This was just a filler chapter to finish up the beach house vacation storyline. I'm sorry if it was really boring}