Chapter 20

{Probably the best chapter so far. I hope you like it!}

So it's been a week since me and Bradley hung out that day. My summer has been great so far. Me and Bradley haven't hung out since then. I ask him to but he says he is busy planning something. I think it might have something to do with the brick wall because I ask if he needs help and he says no but I will see it soon.

It's like 8pm and my phone goes off and it's a text from Bradley. He hasn't texted me first all week.

Bradley: Come to my house in a hour. Dress nice.

Me: Ok. See you soon.

I just got really excited. I can't wait to see what he has been doing all week instead of being with me.

Sarah comes into my room. "Hi I'm helping you get ready for tonight" She says.

"How do you even know I'm going anywhere?" I ask.

"I just do. Don't ask questions" She says.

"Ok" I say. Then she starts searching through the closet.

"What are you looking for?" I ask.

"The white dress we bought at the mall last week" She says. Then keeps looking. About a minute later she finds it and throws it at me.

"Your wearing this tonight but first I am doing your hair and makeup" She says.

"Ok" I say.

She makes me sit at my desk and does all my makeup and curls my hair a little bit.

"Perfect!" She says.

"It looks amazing. Thanks Sarah" I say.

"Your welcome. Put the dress on and a pair of heels. I'm driving you to his house too" She says and leaves the room. How does she know I am going to Bradley's? She probably knows what he was planning all week.

I put on the white dress and a pair of white heels then go back downstairs. We get into her car and she starts driving. As we are getting closer and closer to his house I am getting more and more nervous.

We arrive at his house and I get out of the car.
"Thanks Sarah" I say

"You welcome. Have fun" She says with a huge smile.

I go and knock on his door. He answers and is wearing like a suit.

"Hi B. You look beautiful" He says looking me up and down. I wasn't to comfortable with that.

"Thanks. You do too" I say just looking at his face.

"Come with me" He says. At this point my heart is about to burst out of my chest.

We both walk outside to his backyard and it is decorated it all romantic with lights and pillars and stuff. It was beautiful.

I walk further into it and look around and that was the moment I realize it, the brick wall was gone. I also realized something else, I think I'm in love with Bradley.

"Do you like it?" He asks from behind me. I didn't say anything. Instead I just turned around and kissed him right on the lips. It was perfect. At first he was a little shocked but then kissed back. I don't know how a feel but it's a new, good feeling. After like a minute I pulled away and look at him. He had the biggest smile ever on his face.

"Yeah I do" I say and smile. Our faces were still really close together.

"I'm glad" He says and smiles too.

"Thank you for this" I say and move back more so I'm not right in him face.

"Your welcome. Ok so I planned a movie and dinner. Which do you want to do first?" He says.