Chapter 46

Mid January:

So we all have realized that Sarah's baby is coming very soon and we haven't done any planning for this baby. My dad and Peyton cleared out the guest room last night to make it the baby's room for now.

She is about 7 months pregnant now so it's not too last minute. I really can't believe she hasn't learned to love the baby by now. It took me about 4 months to learn to love Bradley. I think that once it comes she will love it but for now she doesn't. She is still in school right now but I think she is going to take a break soon when the baby comes then go back a couple weeks after it is born. She doesn't get as much crap as she did when everyone first started finding out about the baby but now it's noticeable and she just gets stared at a lot.

So today is the day absolutely no one has been waiting for (just because we all know Sarah is going to hate it) it's baby shopping day.

Sarah has gotten a few things for the baby as presents from other people, mostly cloths. But either then that it has been nothing and no one even knows where those cloths went. My guess is that she buried them in the backyard right next to the pregnancy test.

So today is baby shopping and room setting up day, which will probably last all weekend. Just me, Sarah and my mom are going to the baby store today. I can already tell she isn't excited unless she is and just not expressing it.

The 3 of us go to the store and go inside. So we look at cribs first since that's probably ones of the most important things. Sarah was very uninterested. She was just kinda walking around on her phone as we were walking through the crib section.

"What about this one?" My mom asks her.

"Yeah it's great" She says and doesn't even look up from her phone and I roll my eyes.

"This is mine for now" My mom says and takes Sarah's phone right from her hands and puts it in her purse.

"But mom" Sarah says.

"You'll get it back when we leave" My mom says.

Why did I have to get dragged into going to this? I'm sure I'll have to take care of it the first 2 months of its life at the rate Sarah is going on learning to love it.

Sarah actually looked around at cribs for a couple minutes then picked out a white one and the sales associate brought it up to the front for us.

After that we went a got a matching changing table and ones of those cribs to keep in the parents bedroom for when the baby is like really really little.

"I don't get what babies need 2 cribs. It only has one body" Sarah says.

"I don't either. Just go with it" I say.

"It's because babies feel more comfortable in a smaller crib and near it's parents" My mom explains.

"Wait so that baby gets to feel comfortable and sleep right next to me while I don't even feel comfortable having a kid. That's not cool" Sarah says.

"Sarah shut the fuck up we are on public" I say.

"Language" My mom says and Sarah laughs.

"Shouldn't you he used to cursing by now. Every other word out of Sarah's mouth is a curse" I say.

"Let's just move on to the next section" My mom says.

As we kept walking through the store I could tell Sarah was getting more and more interested in what they had.

Then we got a couple of outfits and toys. Sarah was probably the most interested in getting those. She likes shopping for cloths.

"Wait so like it's really going to be this small" Sarah asked while looking at the outfits.

"Yeah what did you expect?" I ask.

"I don't know maybe like a kid the size of Ocean" She says.

"You know he is 4 years old right?" I ask.

"Nope" She says and continues looking.

Then we get some bottles, a car seat, a high chair and pacifiers.

"This is like a shut up button" Sarah says and holds up the pacifier with a little smile.

I open my mouth to say no it's not but instead I just say "Yeah that's exactly what it is" With a lot of sarcasm in my voice.

So we went home and put everything in the old guest room. My dad and Peyton are going to start setting up all the furniture tomorrow and that will probably take a week or two.

{This was just a all baby filler chapter to get you guys ready for next chapter. I'm sorry Bradley wasn't in it}