Chapter 8

It's Thursday. I just woke up and it is 11am. No one is home at my house because it's a week day and everyone has school or work. I only stayed home because I was babysitting last night. Rowan stayed home too so I texted her to see if she was up. I didn't get a text back so I'm guessing she is still sleeping.

I hear a knock on the door and I didn't know who is was. I wasn't expecting anyone to come over today except maybe Rowan later. I get up to answer it. I really didn't care how I look because I just woke up and I had messy hair and was still in my pajamas. I answered the door and it was Bradley of course. He has been obsessed with me since he said he is trying to break down the wall.

I open the door and say "Hi Bradley"

"Hey B. Nice pjs" he says.

"I'll go change a leave you down here to stare at a wall" I say.

"No it's fine. It's really cute" he said.

"Thanks. What are you doing here. Shouldn't you be in school?" I ask

"Yeah but it was boring without you" he said.

"We barley even talk to each other in school" I said

"Yeah but it's boring not having someone to stare at" He said and he smiled a little.

"You are so weird." I told him

"I know" he said.

"So your here. What do you want to do? Every time we hangout you have something planned" I asked

"Well when we went mini golfing I said next time we can go to In And Out and it's next time!" He said

"Fine. In And Out for breakfast it is" I say and he laughs a little. "I have to go get dressed so I'll be right back" I say

"Can I come?" Bradley asks with a smirk on his face.

"Absolutely not" I say and run up the stairs and to my room. I throw on random cloths and just brush my hair since I'm to tired to actually put effort into my outfit or hair. Then I come back downstairs.

"Wow. You really out did yourself" Bradley says sarcastically

"Shut up Bradley" I say as a joke and he laughs.

We walk to In And Out and he orders us 2 hamburgers and fries and drinks. We start eating and there was some basic conversations about just normal stuff. Nothing really interesting. We finished and cleaned up everything. Then the both of us left.

After that he walked me home. Then, he went back to his house I guess because he said he wasn't going back to school. I did pretty much nothing for the rest of the day except watch tv and text Rowan. She was going to come over but she was too tired.