Yoongi smirked in the kiss feeling Jimin helplessly pressing his body to him. He moved his hand up Jimin's body feeling his abs.

Jimin threw his head back giving access to his neck. Yoongi immediately attacked him with kisses. Jimin felt the blonde's hot breath hitting his skin and arched his back leaning into the touch.

It was getting heated but nobody had any intentions in stopping the make out session that was slowly leading to something more.

Just when Yoongi was about to slid his hand down Jimin's pants someone's phone started ringing annoyingly.

Jimin stood up and reached his hand to grab it. Yoongi groaned already missing Jimin's warm body and pulled himself up.

"Ah, hey hyung" Jimin muttered looking over at Yoongi with an apologetic smile.

"Tomorrow? Yeah I think I can."
"You can come home if you want, Taehyung will be out."

Yoongi raised his eyebrows looking intensely at Jimin.

The younger felt a pair of eyes on his face and coughed.
"I gotta hang up, sorry, I was in the middle of something. See you tomorrow, bye."

Jimin mumbled and hung up looking over at Yoongi with a pout.

"Don't think anything bad! That was Mark, he is one of my best friends and i know him since i was little, please don't think it's something else." He explained quickly holding Yoongi's hands.

At first the blonde felt jealous because of that Mark guy interfering again but he became soft once he saw Jimin's expression and he was more than sure that the younger was sincere.

Yoongi giggled ruffling Jimin's already messy hair and stretched his arms.

"Don't worry I believe you" he said simply earning a smile from the black haired.

Jimin looked down now realizing that he had a tent in his pants and his cheeks immediately flushed red from embarrassment. He tried to hide it but Yoongi scooted closer to him kissing his neck leaving wet spots.

"I can quickly help you out with that," He spoke with a low voice

"But that cockblocker Mark has a great timing and he kind of killed my mood so you are stuck with this" Yoongi motioned over to Jimin's crotch pulling away from the other and turning his attention to the television.

He was half teasing the younger but also half serious because this wasn't the first time this guy has interrupted them and Yoongi didn't like it.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows sitting close to him with crossed legs.

"Asshole." he muttered under his breath looking at the television ahead of him.

"Well you are what you eat, right?" Yoongi said making Jimin laugh and slightly nod.

The black haired scooted closer, Yoongi throwing an arm around his shoulders. He snuggled his head in the crook of his neck breathing in the scent. Not in a creepy way of course.

Jimin started kissing Yoongi's neck slowly but the older moved his head away his eyes still glued to the screen.

"You aren't getting it tonight or any time sooner so stop. Just watch the movie." He said and then chuckled at Jimin who groaned and turned back his attention ahead.

They cuddled for the rest of the movie sharing kisses ever so often until it was time for Yoongi to leave for work.

***

Yoongi stepped in the bar, the familiar scent of different kinds of alcohol attacking his nose.

Jin was at his usual place near the entrance talking to someone unfamiliar. The older noticed Yoongi and walked over to him with a tall male following behind.

"Right on time"

"Did you hire somebody else again?" Yoongi asked eyeing the newcomer. Jin eagerly nodded.

"Hell yeah I did! Meet our new waiter, Mark."

~~~

~~~