Bad Decisions

3 days later

I'm in my hotel room with Cara and we're watching a movie, I have not talked to Jared since our discussion in Tokyo.

I've talked to Shannon and to Constance and Shayla. But I just dont want to talk to Jared. It hurt me that we will argue, but he is the one who has to apologize.

"Hey, Tay sent me a message, he says that because we did not all go out on a girls' night," Clara tells me.

"Who will go?" I ask while I stand on the couch.

"Taylor, Dakota, Suki, Serena, Zoe, Lily, Poppy, Adwoa, Karlie, Clara and others," she tells me. And I agree.

"Sure, because no," I say.

When I leave the hotel with Cara, I'm dressed in a black Rosie Assoulin outfit and I'm ready to have fun.

Tuesday, October 18

I'm lying in my bed and I'm checking my messages and I see that I have several voice messages from Jared. So I start listening to them.

"Baby, you do not know how I feel about the discussion we had and I know it's all my fault, but you have to understand me, you know how I am when I'm acting, I just did not want to bother you ..." and I stop the message and I feel like little bad, but I'm still hurt, so I'll wait a couple of days to talk to him.

Friday, October 21

I am currently in the living room of my apartment and I have my MacBook in my lap and I see something related to me.

Chismelisioso

I'm Miriam Isa and this is Chismelisioso. And let's talk about the new Little Mix song.

"Shout Out to My Ex"

This song is all we have to do when we finish with a boyfriend.

And he mainly talks about Perrie Edwards' ex, Zayn Malik.

Several celebrities are already singing and there is a couple who all wonder if they are finished and they are Jared Leto and Margot Robbie. A source assures TMZ, that while she was in Tokyo with him, and only lasted two or three days.

They had a great discussion and she took a flight to New York that same night. Then we saw her on the streets of New York with her very good friends Cara Delevingne, Taylor Swift and Duki Waterhouse. Apparently they gave him support. Everyone says they finished, but others say no. Everything became more complicated when Cara publicly posted several videos to her Snapchat of Taylor Swift and Margot Robbie singing Shout out to my Ex.

Apparently everyone thinks that Margot dedicated that song to a certain person with tattoos.

At the moment no one has said anything about the matter and they have not clarified or denied anything about whether they were finished or just an unimportant discussion.

Sunday, October 23

I'm in the studio with Shannon and today I decided to talk to Jared. Shannon told him that he was going to talk to him again and he was eager to get back to talking with me and me too.

I look at my phone and see that Jared is calling me.

"Hello" I say and listen as he releases a breath.

"Hello ..." he tells me.

"How are you?" I ask him.

"I'm good and you?" I tell him.

"I'm fine, very busy with work, but everything is fine, well ... almost everything," he tells me.

"Maybe I exaggerated a little, but you were the one who treated me badly," I say.

"I know and I'm very sorry, you do not know how I feel, I'm very sorry," he tells me.

"I believe you and I accept your apologies, anyway, everything is in the past, everything is forgotten," I say. And shield as luck a sigh of relief.

"You do not know how I was, I was very worried that you wanted to end our relationship, I was so scared," he says and I can not help but laugh.

"Everything is in the past, hey, I have something to do, I send you a message later," I say.

"Ok, I love you" he says and I let out a sigh.

"I love you too" I follow him and I hang up and I keep looking at the phone and at that moment Cara sends me a message.

[LittleMonster]: Guess who has tickets in the front row for this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in Paris and better yet, who do you think will accompany me?

[BadassBombshell]: I guess you and I dont know.

[LittleMonster]: Obvious that your bitch. So we're not going to make fun of our good friend Valery. 😈😈😈😈

Here is the chapter. I'm sorry for the delay. It's just that I have not had much time lately. So I will continue writing. Vote and leave your comments.