Return to the City!

Friday, August 26

MPOV

When I wake up, I have a strong headache, I feel bad and I don't remember what happened last night.

I look at my side and Jared not is there. On the nightstand there are juice and pills and I immediately took them. I realize that I'm wearing a Jared's shirt, but I have the buttons on the back and under his shirt I'm naked. I put my panties and I wash my face and teeth and down the stairs. In the dining room table, Cara, Sophia, Poppy, Shannon are like me, obviously we have a damn hangover.

"But it's not my sister," says Cameron and all that we have a hangover, we release a whimper.

"You all gave a show last night. Shannon frolicking in the sand, Margot, Cara, Poppy and Sophia dancing on the table, Cara and Margot kissing, Margot taking off her clothes and running naked down the beach. It was something worth seeing. All of your fans saw Margot and Cara kissing in Cara's Snapchat and she post the video on Instagram and she wrote a kiss emoticon that was fun," said Cameron and begins to laugh.

"Damn!. My head is killing me" I say and sit on the table and put my head on it.

2 hours later

I'm taking a bath in the tub and got my head leaning against it, I feel that someone messes and see Jared sitting at the other end.

"I can not believe you let me undress, running naked on the beach and I have kissed with Cara," I say and look at him and begins to wash my legs.

"Well, what of undress and run naked on the beach was very funny. The kiss with Cara was one of the sexiest things I've seen, the first was you," he tells me and gives me a kiss on the leg and pulls the and I ended up in his lap.

"It was embarrassing, and I don't remember almost nothing last night," I say and give him a kiss on the lips and simply I can't keep my hands off him. I have to enjoy that all possible sex and Jared will go to Japan to film a movie, and although TimeFafe sex is sexy, I prefer his penis in my vagina instead of my hand.

Several hours later

I'm in the pool and I have a white swimsuit from Lola & Lamar.

And I have around my waist, as I'm doing topless and I give a shit if someone sees me

And I have around my waist, as I'm doing topless and I give a shit if someone sees me. Jared takes me a picture and I put my hands on my breasts and I laugh.

"What I write?" He tells me and I take his iPhone that is in his hand and take it off and write:

"Topless vibes"