Scandal!

Chismelisioso

"I'm Vivian Fabiola with Mario Perea and this is Chismelisioso. Let's start with the first gossip" says Vivian.

"This is Jessica Jones and she ask:

'It is true that the model and former girlfriend of Jared Leto, Valery Kaufman, said slut to Margot Robbie'

"Well, Mario. This thing is like a pot of hot lava, but let's say like this scandal began," says Vivian.

"As you all know, last Saturday was the anniversary of one year of relationship of Jared Leto and Margot Robbie and he gave her some very expensive gifts from Fendi and vacations in Turks and Caicos and St. Lucia. The People Magazine made a report on the cost of all the gift of Jared for Margot and total spending, $ 15,000 in gifts from Fendi and $ 16,000 on Turks and Caicos and St. Lucia, that makes a sum of $ 31,000 and is not a rumor, it is totally true," says Mario.

"I wish my boyfriend would do that for me," says Vivian.

"Well, apparently, the former girlfriend, Valery heard about it and tweeted the following:

'3-year of relationship and you not took me even take vacation and only one year with the slut and you spend $ 31,000 on someone like her'

"If a person tells slut to my girlfriend, It would not be good" says Mario.

"Fans of Margot and Jared began to stand up for them, but any increase when Jared tweeted:

'When you love someone, you do everything to make her happy and most important to you is that what we have is special and amazing and you will do whatever it takes
the two to enjoy those special moments and happiness, including spending $ 31.000 damn dollars'

And then tweeted:

'How sad that the envious and bitter people suffer and be so immature as to insult the most kindest and disinterested person in the world'

'I never speak ill of a girl, but if you insult my girlfriend, that's a problem. You should first see in a mirror before calling my girl a bitch'

'You're lucky that I'm a gentleman would never speak ill of a girl, because you and I know that the word 'Slut' not enough to define you'

"I am a follower and fan of them and their relationship. And I think Jared should have said to her something worse," says Vivian.

"The friends of Margot came to the defense and said:

'It's funny you call my friend a slut, when you're the definition of the word' -Sophia Kerr

'What word is used for a person who seeks and calls another girl's boyfriend, knowing that he does not want to have anything to do with it. I think they call whore, harlot, bitch or a slut. I think those words can define you' -Poppy Delevingne.

'Lol, the worst disease in the world is to not have dignity and not know when to accept that you lost the race and someone better, won the medal. I feel sorry for you' -Cara Delevingne.

'You should get yourself an interesting life and stop embitter the happiness of others' -Phoebe Tonkin

"They are friends. And when Margot finally said somerthing, she said this and was short and lethal:

'Get over it and get a life'

"Valery not say anything more," says Mario.

"The gossip that Valery Kaufman insult to Margot Robbie is completely ..." says Vivian.

"True," says Mario.

"True. But she defended" says Vivian.

Here I have a surprise for you guys, I publish it today as the next chapter will post on Monday. Review the previous chapter, if you have not read yet. It is called Return to the City. And check the Pinterest board, the link is in my profile. Do not forget to vote and comment on the previous chapter and this one. And sorry for the mistakes