New York Or Tokio

When we arrived in New York, it was early morning and we headed straight to the hotel. The moment I see the bed, I lie down and lose track of time.

Thursday October 6

When I wake up, I see I have two messages from Jared.

[HottieBoy]: I hope you had a good flight 😍. Call me when you wake up. I love you.

[BadassBombshell]: Good morning or Good afternoon. Yes, we had an incredible flight and now I have to go to breakfast and then I have to go to SNL studio, for rehearsals and stuff. I love you too.

Several hours later

After SNL rehearsal and recording some things. Cara, Sophia and I decided to go shopping.

Almost 20 shops after and lots of shopping bags afterwards, we walked into Starbucks for a quick snack.

Saturday, October 8

Today is the big day. I have a busy day today. Talk to Jared and he told me that he could not wait to see me at SNL and that he would be very proud. After the SNL After Party, I'm going to take a flight with Cara and Sophia to London and then I'm going to take a flight to Tokyo.

Several hours later

When I leave SNL's After Party, I'm dressed in my Alexander Wang dress and my Puma sneakers and one of Jared's jackets. We headed to the hotel and I changed and I put on a gray dress and a green jacket and headed to the airport.

When we arrive in London, it is dawning, at night I am going to take a flight to Tokyo.

Several hours later

After saying goodbye to Cara and Sophia, they call my flight and I just hate the Jet Lang and the flight is going to last 11 hours.

Monday 10 October

When we get to Tokyo, I put on my sunglasses and head to the hotel where Jared is staying. When it arrived, the room is empty and I see that I have a message from Shayla.

[ShayBlonde]: I hope you had an incredible flight, today we have to go to the set, Shannon and Smiley are with us. I hope you have an incredible time. Ps: I can not wait to see you Margs!

I decide to take a shower and wear a black Zoe Karssen dress and my Puma sneakers.

Tuesday 11 October

At the moment, Jared and I are in the streets of Tokyo, with Smiley and Shayla and everything is very different really. Jared looks different, though he's treating me like he always treats me, but he looks different.

He teaches me all the places he has seen and known and is amazing, totally amazing.

When we get back to the hotel, I'm a bit tired and a little frustrated, since I arrived yesterday, Jared has not tried anything with me and he and his little friend are always very happy to see me. But this time nothing at all, he even suggested that it would be more comfortable if I had my own room. That is high.

While Jared is taking a shower. I pack all my things in my suitcases and I'm going to take a night flight to New York or London. But I better tell Sophia to meet in New York.

When he finished packing everything, Jared comes out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his hips and with another towel is drying his hair and stops when he sees that I have all my bags.

"Hey, I know you do not like the idea that we do not stay in the same room, but we'll still sleep together, so give me a big, beautiful smile," he says and smiles, but seeing that I'm not smiling, his smile falls a bit.

"I'm not going to stay in another room, I'm going to take a flight to New York in two hours," I say and his smile falls.

"Do you have work to do in New York?" He asks me and I shake my head.

"No. I just do not want to be here anymore. I do not even know why the hell I came here and I do not feel comfortable anymore," I say.

"Come Princess, you will not want to go to sleep in different rooms or why I do not want to bed with you," he tells me and now I am annoyed.

"I do not give a damn about all that, what I do not like is that I came here to spend the little time I have a vacation with you before I go back to work, and you treat me like this. Film or why the hell, but in Budapest you did not treat me like this, "I shout.

"I'm not treating you differently, I do not know what the hell you want me to do, you know very well what I'm like when I'm going to play a role, so stop acting like an immature brat," I screamed and was shocked.

"You will no longer have to worry about this immature brat" I say and grab my bags and Smiley and I leave the room, the bellman helps me with my luggage and a car is waiting for us to take me to the airport.

Dont hate me. Vote and leave your comments and review the board in Pinterest. The link is on my profile.