Hello Budapest

When we landed in Budapest, it's 8:00 and let's say I slept through the flight.

Luck that no one has recognized us or seen us. A car takes us to the hotel where Jared is staying. I already checked with Shayla and she told me that Jared has not woken up.

When we got to the hotel. We stayed in my room and slept for a while. Then I take a shower and dress up with a red top that says 'Zoe Karssen's Always On My Heart', One Teaspoon short and my red Vans sneakers and I get a messy bun and Shayla sends me a message telling me That Jared told him he was going to take a shower and this is my chance.

JPOV

The last time I spoke to Margot was yesterday and I have not come back to talk to her. I'm sure that she is already in London. When I get out of the shower I have a towel wrapped around my waist and with another I'm drying in hair. I have things to do today.

When I enter the room, I see a girl on her back and has my phone in her hand and this is bad.

"I don't know who you are or how you came in, but you have to go. I know you're a fan, but ...." I don't finish talking when the girl turns around and it's Margot.

"Well, I'm glad to know that if a stranger walks into your room you'll treat her like that," she tells me and leaves my phone on the bed.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were in London," I say as I give her a hug and a kiss.

"My plan was to come and spend these days with you. I really missed my crazy boyfriend" she says and gives me another kiss.

"This is the best surprise in the world. Where is Shannon?" I tell her.

"He's in my room sleeping," she says and smiles.

"Well let me get dressed and we can go get something to eat," I say and she sits down and sits on the bed against the headboard and grabs my phone.

MPOV

Jared is putting on his shoes and I see that one of my cords is untied.

"You could tie him up," I say and he puts my foot in his lap and filmed it on Snapchat and then I write:

The things that have been doing for me! (I.e.

Several hours later

Jared and I are walking through the streets of Budapest and stayed here as in April or May.

Nobody has recognized me, because I wear sunglasses. But they have recognized Jared and Shayla. I'm sure they've taken pictures of us and I'm sure as nobody knows I'm here. They are going to think that Jared is cheating on me.

Chismelicioso

"My name is Vivian Fabiola and I'm here with Mirian Isa and this is Gossipy," says Vivian.

"Today we have very good gossip and this week has been very hot," says Mirian.

"The first gossip is from Danielle and she asks us," says Vivian.

"It's true that #JaredLeto is cheating on #MargotRobbie"

"God, I'm so tired of everyone wanting to invoke an infidelity to my future husband," says Mirian.

"I know, but all this rumor started because some sources claimed to have seen Jared in Budapest with a mysterious blonde girl, and it can not be Margot because she was in New York fashion week. She went out with her friends and then she was having a loud argument over the phone and everyone started saying that she is arguing with Jared because he cheated on her and then the public that video in Snapchat where he is tying the laces to a girl and he Video says 'The things that I've been doing for me' and everyone started to say that he was making it public that the term with Margot and has this new girl "says Vivian.