Trancksuits and Mykonos

Friday, August 5.

MPOV

Jared and I went to the Cara's birthday party, I'm wearing my customized trancksuit, sneakers and my Fendi backpack and I have a pineapple in hand.

When we left the car, Jared grabs my hand and walked into the club and there are paparazzi outside.

I congratulate Cara and Jared and I sat at a table that is reserved for members of the squad. I sit on the lap of Jared and had a good time. When we left the club, we headed to the airport to catch a plane to Mykonos, Greece. I am dressed in my custom trancksuit that says my name and with Buscemi sneakers.

When we reached the hotel, I take a nap and I want to go to the beach and relax.

Saturday, August 6

We are currently in a deckchair on the beach and the good thing is that no one will disturb us. I love my fans, but there is another kind of fans who do not respect the privacy of a person when he just wants to be alone.

I have a black bikini and I'm upside down without the bikini top, the corner of my eye I see the bodyguards that Jared contract and they will see to it that no one will bother us.

When we go back to the hotel we met Jonathan Yeo and back to the hotel and decided to order room service.

"Why not go for a walk tomorrow, just you and me or you want to go to the Spa" he tells me and Spa sounds amazing, but I want to walk the streets of Mykonos.

"Let's walk," I say and grab my Mac from the nightstand and open YouTube and watch the episode of Jared on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon and I put my headphones while Jared takes a shower.

"So Jared. Tell us the story of how you met Margot" says Jimmy.

"As everyone knows, the first time I met her was at the Oscars, she had to give me an award.

When we left the stage and we talked for a while and that time I was known to be seen with pretty girls. After we met again not until the filming of Suicide Squad.

It was weird. Since I asked her to go to have a coffee and I had all the green hair, no eyebrows with Joker tattoos and when we got to the Starbucks had to wear a hat and sat on the far side. And we know each other better and appointments followed and when she had to filming a scene of Harley in his cell, when she is hanging from the sheet, I saw her spinning and my thoughts were 'Damn! That girl is very upset and has a psychopathic personality and is very flexible. This girl has me like a moron '

When we started dating, there was once where she was scared to death when I made a joke, she was furious and did not want to talk to me and I thought, 'Damn! She's feisty, ' " says Jared.

"So, what does your family think of her? Your mother and your brother?" Jimmy says.

"When she meet my mother, we had two months of dating and my mother had seen pictures of us and she wanted to meet her. Margot did not want to, because at that time she had hair and Harley tattoos and I remember she told me ' she will think I'm weird 'and I said 'nah. she's going to love you'and my mother adores Margot, every time I talk to her, she asks me how is Margot?, if we are right and if we are together . Margot and she have a strange friendship, they have gone shopping and eating, even they have gone to buy lingerie" she says Jared and Jimmy laughs.

"Your mother is like, 'You know, my son would love this,'" says Jimmy.

"Margot was so embarrassed when they returned from shopping. Margot spend Thanksgiving with my family and we spend Christmas with her family, and went back for my birthday," says Jared.