New York Fashion Week

When I arrived in New York, it is 5:10 and Tom Ford's show is at 7:00.

On the plane I take a long nap and I'm ready for this. When I leave the airport, my bodyguards are waiting for me, along with several paparazzi.

When we reached to my hotel, my team is waiting for me. So I take a shower and when I leave, it starts the whole process of hair and makeup.

When we finished, I'm wearing a Zuhair Murad dress and a ponytail.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

When I came to the event I meet Karlie Kloss and Rita Ora. I met them for Cara and they are amazing.

For the show we sat together and all the while we are always recorded with our phones. And the collection looks amazing.

When I return to the hotel, it feels amazing, being dressed normal and just want to sleep.

Thursday, September 8

I am currently in my hotel room and Jared texted me when he get to Budapest, but I was asleep. So he would call me at 6:00 pm in Budapest and here are 12:45 pm and finished eating my lunch and I'm wrapped in a towel and later I will ride around New York.

"Hey beautiful" he tells me when I answer the phone and I notice that he is tired.

"Hey handsome! How was your flight?" I tell him.

"It was very boring. And I miss you a lot. The Jet lag is killing me and just want to sleep," he tells me and smiled.

"Likewise. Have you eaten?" I tell him.

"Yes I eat something at the airport. I'll eat something on the hotel" he says. "You treat me like you're mom"

"Good, you have to take care of yourself. I don't want you being sick," I say and smiled.

"I'll call you later for TimeFace. Now I just want to sleep and eat something," he says. "And make me feel proud of my sexy girl in fashion week".

"Always. I'll rest, I love you," I say.

"I love you too" he says and hangs up.

Several hours later

I'm wearing a top and shorts from One Teaspoon and my sandals and I'll go for a walk in the park. When I'm getting what I need in my backpack of Burberry, I hear that they are touching the door when I open it I took biggest surprise of my life. There is Shannon and Smiley.

"What the hell are you grabbing here?" I say and I gather to Smiley and hugged him against my chest.

"Well, I told myself, why not accompanied my favorite crazy in the fashion week while my brother is in Budapest" he tells me and smiled.

"I was about to go for a walk," I say and he nod and we walked out with Smiley and spent all day walking all the good places in New York.

Several hours later

Behind Scenesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें