Welcome to New York

MPOV

I just got to my hotel in New York and Jared has tried to contact me and I have to answer, I also know that will be here at any time and also to take an earlier flight.

I take a quick shower and wrap me in a robe of hotel and wrap my wet hair with a towel. At that moment I see Jared lying on the bed.

"Hey," I say as I seek to wear.

"Hey!. I've been calling for two days and did not answer me and ignore my texts," he says.

"It was not on purpose, just did not have time," I say and I wear a black jumpsuit, along with a Isla Bonita kimono in peach color and flat sandals. Before I can get away from the bed pulls me on the bed and climbs on top of me.

"What did I ?, was by the pictures of my talking to Valery outside Starbucks" he says. I know he has no idea. I caress the cheeks and looked into his eyes.

"On Monday, when I was finishing ready to fly to Toronto, I received a call and was Valery. She called me to try to gloat and told me that she told you that she never thought that she see the day where Jared Leto was really in love and she said that you told him that love is a big word and you just liked me," I say and feel my eyes fill with tears.

"I said that, because I did not want that she to get into personal matters. You know I'm in love with you like crazy and I love and adore you as anybody," he says.

"Me too, idiot," I say and I laugh and give her a kiss.

"Now, I have to go meet with Terry Richardson and I have to go to my apartment to take a shower," he says.

"I have some things to do, but we met in one of the streets" I say and give her a last kiss.

"How about if I bring my favorite girl to dinner tonight" he tells me and strokes my hair.

"Sure," I say.

Just Jared

Jared Leto looks longer hair under a baseball cap on Wednesday afternoon (July 27) in New York City.

In case you did not know, the suicide squad member 44 years old, going shirtless in the latest cover of Rolling Stone.

During the interview, which opened on drugs when he was younger.

"My experience with drugs?" Jared told the magazine. .. "I did, many of them Many of them were fun not just the few who tend to give a kick in the ass I think also, there is a decision at some point. Is this going to be my life? I made a decision to pursue other dreams I guess it's just the kind of screwed things about a lot of drugs... the opportunity cost is too high Some medications are amazing, but the risk vs. reward is offline just to see too many examples of what not to do ".

Then later the actor met his girlfriend Margot Robbie in the streets of the Big Apple.

Australian actress greeting actor in a very affectionate way and then proceeded to walk the streets of the Big Apple.

10+ pictures inside of Jared Leto and her girlfriend Margot Robbie out and about in the Big Apple ...