After Camp Mars!

Sunday 14 at night

MPOV

I'm sitting on the living room sofa and Emma was making tea for us and I am worried about not knowing anything. I am removed from my thoughts when my phone starts ringing and is Jared.

"Hey. Is everything all right? Something happened with Constance or Shannon" I say.

"Hey! Quiet, cowgirl" he tells me and I can not help the nerves.

"Sorry. I'm just and I was so worried when Dai told me that you  had to leave for a family emergency and then Emma tells me that only family can go and the phone call. I'm afraid I have passed them something to you Shannon or Constance " I say and my voice cracks on the last part and I can feel some tears.

"I know and I'm sorry for not warning them personally. I wanted that you to come, but they were very strict. I'm fine, Shannon is right and mom's okay now, it was just a scare. But everything is fine now. Please calm down. Let back early in the morning, Ok. I want you to not worry and put a beautiful smile on that adorable face. Do it for me. tomorrow when I get back, I have you a gift that undoubtedly going to love" tells me and his words soothed me a bit.

"Just for you. But you have to promise that if something happens you're going to tell me, agree," I say.

"Okay. We'll talk tomorrow. I love you, you know?" He tells me and that brings a smile to my face.

"I know. I love you too. Goodbye" I say and hang up and see Emma at the door with two cups of tea.

"Well. It seems that everything is fine, but anyway, you want me to stay," she tells me and I nod my head and do not want to be alone tonight.

Monday, August 15

JPOV

When Shannon and I arrived at the house, are 9:30 am and I can see that no one is awake, Emma stayed last night to sleep and walked quietly to my room and Margot is sleeping and this is my chance.

"Shann, I need your help," I say and told him to follow me to where I told Emma to hide the gift box.

"!Damn¡ had never seen so many Fendi shopping bags together," says Shannon when he helps me to get all the boxes and now put them on the sofa in the room stacked. "How much do you cost all these?"

"Almost 15 thousand dollars" I say and stays with her mouth open.

"I hope she will have a gift like this," he says.

"I still have another surprise for Saturday," I say when we finished putting everything on the couch.

"I will not say anything. Now I need a shower," he says and stop before climbing stairs.

"I need you record the reaction of Margot when she  see this. Take my phone," I say and I give it and go upstairs to our room and see how Margot starts moving and going to wake up, I get into bed and he stroked her hair.

MPOV

I end up waking up when I feel someone stroking my hair. When I open my eyes it is Jared. I can not help but hug him tightly.

"These here," I say and give him a kiss on the lips and smiles.

"I told you I would," he tells me after the excitement and hit him in the arm.

"Do not ever do that to me again. Because I swear we're going to end," I say.

"It will not happen again," he tells me and I give him another kiss. "Now why do not you brush your teeth to show your gifts"