New York Fashion Week: The Weekend

Saturday, September 10

We are currently Shannon and I in the show of Christian Siriano. I'm wearing an ivory dress from Christian Siriano and heels from Gucci.

When the show ends, we decided to go for lunch and then back to the hotel and when I get off my heels.

Several hours later

Alexander Wang's show was amazing. When the show ends, Shannon and I are going to dinner at Sushi Seki.

"You know, you're like the big brother that every girl wants, which offers to go with her to the fashion week. And you do that in part by seeing models" I say.

"Well you're the sister I never had. I love you so much, MiMi. Just for you I would sit for hours to see very sexy girls with weird clothes" he tell me and I laugh.

"The guys do not understand this," I say and keep eating.

"You'll never guess who texted me" he tells me and looked at him and shake my head. "Hailey Baldwin".

"Hails sending you a message," I say and nods.

"She wants us to go to dinner or have a drink some day," he says.

"I're an idiot," I say.

"You're not going to go to fashion week in London?" He tells me and shake my head.

"No, you and I are going to surprise Jared in Budapest for a week and then will travel to Milan" I say and nods.

"Ok" he says.

I check my social networks and see that Suki commented photo to publish Cara's birthday three weeks ago and I wrote:

Happy Birthday C! You make our life more funny.

#HappyBirthdayCara

[SukiWaterhouse]: @MargotRobbie @CaraDelevingne @PoppyDelevingne We need to make outfits like this for us

Several hours later

I am currently lying in the bed and I'm very tired. I'm hoping to make TimeFace with Jared. He told me that he was going to call at 7 in the morning. In New York are the 1:40 am and in Budapest is dawning and seriously just want to sleep. I am removed from my thoughts when Jared called me and give it to accept and his face appears on the screen.

"Hey Sweetheart" he tells me and smiled.

"Hello," I say and smile.

"Did you have a long day?" He tells.

"You have no idea. And you?" I say, and smiles.

"Likewise. You have no idea how I miss you" he says and smiles.

"I miss you. I can't wait to see you," I say and smile.

"Me too well. I don't think I can take almost a month without seeing" he tell me and I smiled.

"Neither do I. Well I leave. I am super tired and just want to sleep," I say.

"Ok. We'll talk tomorrow, I love you" he says and smiles.

"I love you too," I say and hang up. Before me realize I'm asleep.

Sunday, September 11

Shannon and I are taking a stroll through Central Park. I'm dressed in a black dress from One Teaspoon with a Vans sneakers and my IPhone case type  bag from Bandolier.

We then decided to go to McDonald's and think that some people are surprised to see Shannon Leto and Margot Robbie eating at McDonald's. We ordered a fruit shake and fries to go. After that we go to different places and is relaxing. I seriously miss Jared. I can't stop thinking about it. Shannon is fun, but it's not the same.

When we return to the hotel, I go to bed to watch TV and try to relax, but decided to take a long nap.

3 hours later

"Their was told you when you start filming" I tell Jared while we TimeFace.

"Not yet. And tell me, how has behaved Shannon?" He tells me.

"It was amazing. Plus it just goes with me to see the models" I say and grab my phone and open the Snapchat and try the different types of filters on Jared's face. The funniest is the pig.

"What are you doing?" He said while laughing and start recording.

"You look very funny," I say and public in my Snapchat.

"I'll do the same with you," he says. "Open your mouth" and I start laughing.

"You're an idiot," I say and laughs.

"You're crazy," he says.

"You love it crazy like you" I say and stuck his tongue out.

"I know so well. By the way, I have several gifts for my favorite girl" he tells me and gives me that smile that I love.

"I hate you now," I say and laughs.

"Soon I'll give you a hint. Do not be greedy" he tells me and stuck his tongue out.

Vote and leave your comments and review the board on Pinterest. The link is in my profile.

Tomorrow night I'm going to publish the following

And sorry for the mistakes