Vacations: Part 1!

Spotted

Jared Leto and Margot Robbie celebrating their one year anniversary of dating. Following the traditions, the actor rented the all Nobu restaurant for magical evening.

When they finished their dinner, fans say that saw the couple in the LAX airport in Los Angeles.

Apparently part of the actor gift is a journey. We don't know where they have been addressed. They not taking a normal flight, they went on a private jet.

JPOV

When we landed in St. Lucia, is 12:30 pm. Margot does not yet know where the hell are we, during the flight she changed clothes and put on shorts and white top taught shoulders and flip flops and sunglasses.

 Margot does not yet know where the hell are we, during the flight she changed clothes and put on shorts and white top taught shoulders and flip flops and sunglasses

When we arrived at Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort. Margot looks great loss, she don't know where we are. The host who would receive us coming towards us.

"Good afternoon. I hope you had a good flight  and welcome to Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort and welcome to St. Lucia" he says and turns around.

I looks the Margot's face and see that she is wordless.

MPOV

When the host says Welcome to St Lucia, I'm speechless, I thought that Jared would take me to Monte Carlo or Tahiti. But he did better than that. We are in the bloody Caribbean.

I look him and he is waiting for my reaction. when I leave the shock, I jump in his arms and give his a kiss and when we parted and I look into his eyes.

"I can not believe you take me to the Caribbean" I say and smiled.

"Well. I owed you Hawaii and I said to myself, What is better than Hawaii ?. The Caribbean" he tells me and put me on the floor and grabs my hand and follow the host. Our room is a bungalow with pool, Jacuzzi and we have our own private beach.

While Jared answered some message. I take a shower and I wear a Victoria's Secret swimsuit and a Show Me Your Mumu dress and my flip flops and while Jared takes a shower, I fix my hair that is very short and that's because I do not have extensions.

When Jared comes out, it wears a t-shirt and his swimsuit and flip flops, sunglasses and straw hat and pick up my Burberry backpack and entered our phones and sunscreen and we went out to go to eat at the restaurant of the hotel.

When we arrived, we see many people of all countries, I see several Americans, Londoners and other countries. We sat at a table overlooking the sea and we take off the sunglasses.