After the Comic Con

JPOV

Currently we were on a Jet, the entire cast of Suicide Squad and were headed to San Diego for the Comic Con.

I look at the front and there is Margot at the screen of her phone. It is still a bit angry about Hawaii, but they think if they take pictures to your girlfriend in topples with another guy. I am removed from my thoughts by Margot sitting on my lap.

"What you think," she tells me while stroking my hair.

"I think about how sexy you look in that dress and those boots," I say and I give my best mischievous look. She laughs and gives me a kiss and then on my ear.

"Seriously you think" she tells me very low and I smiled.

"I can only think of one thing," I say and give him a kiss and gasped when she feels I'm talking about.

"Behave. We are not alone," she says, but makes no move to get up. I pull out my phone and open Snapchat and I put the filter puppy and recorded.

"You know. You're the cutest puppy in the world" I say and finished recording and give her a kiss on the nose.

Sunday, July 25.

We are currently walking on the streets of Los Angeles, she has to fly to Miami at night with Will, Karen, Jay and David to inaugurate a street mural in honor of Suicide Squad and Tuesday has to be with Will and David to Toronto.

When we got to our apartment and Margot start packing, as I sit on the bed with my MacBook.

"I'm done" she tells me while lying next to me and leans on my shoulder.

"You know. It is not fair that I have to go to the dentist and you go to Miami and then to Canada," I say and look at her and left my laptop on the nightstand.

"Awww! My poor baby is afraid of the dentist," she says mockingly, and my lap sits.

"It is not fear. It's just that I will not see you for two days ," I tell stroked her hair.

"Me too," she tells me and gives me a kiss that will heat rapidly increasing. "But you know I'll miss most?" She tells me and raised an eyebrow questioningly and suddenly I feel his hand in low areas.

Suddenly he grabbed and turned around and now I'm on top.

"He also will miss you," I say and she starts laughing as I begin to kiss her.

Monday, July 25

I am currently in Starbucks buying a lemonade and I have to go to the dentist, I hear someone say my name and turned around and there's my ex girlfriend Valery and say I was having a good day.

"Valery long time no see" I tell him.

"Yes long and how have you been? You're single" she tells me and is very direct.

"Yes, I've had a girlfriend for a year" I say.

"And who is" she says.

"She's Margot Robbie" I say.

"You're dating your co-star," she says.

"Yes, I do. She's amazing," I say.

"I can not believe Jared Leto" the legendary single "this love with someone," she says.

"Love is a big word. She likes" I say not wanting to discuss my feelings with her.

"Well it was a pleasure to see you," she says and gives me a kiss on the cheek not innocent.

Several hours later

I'm in the room of my apartment and my mouth is killing me. At that moment arrives Shannon.

MPOV

When I get to my hotel after the inauguration. I wear comfortable clothes and I pack because I have to fly to Toronto. When I close my suitcase, my phone starts ringing.

"Hi," I say.

"You Margot, right?" the female voice tells me.

"Yes, she speaks. Who is" I say.

"I do not know if you know who I am, but my name is Valery Kaufman" she said and i know who she is. It was a girlfriend of Jared as four years ago and ended last year, but she kept calling and sending messages to Jared.

"Yes, I know you. What you want," I say.

"I just wanted to tell you first before it goes on any page of gossip I met Jared outside Starbucks today. Like old friends and had a chat. I am happy that this in a relationship. But I knew that was not going to change," she tells me and I notice that tells me all this with an intention.

"What do you mean?" I say as I sit on the bed.

"Good. When I told him I never thought I'd see the time when Jared Leto was in love, he told me that love is a big word and that you liked you," she tells me and I can not believe he said that.

"I think already fulfilled your goal" I say and hang up and see that I have several messages Jared, but decided to ignore it.

Tuesday, July 26

JPOV

I'm currently sitting in living room of the apartment with Shannon and I'm trying to get back to Margot but sends me to voice mail again and I can not help but sigh of frustration.

"What?. It is the third time sigh since I came here" Shannon tells me.

"I have tried to call and send messages to Margot since yesterday, but sends me to the mailbox and unresponsive" I say.

"Maybe she left her phone in the room," he says.

"No, she has her phone with her. I sent a message to Will and said she has her phone in her hands so she is ignoring me," I say.

"What did you do now?"he tells me.

"Nothing. I have not done anything. I've been the perfect boyfriend" I say.

"It will not be yours photos by talking to Valery outside Starbucks" he tells me and so I thought.

So guys this is the first official chapter. I hope that you guys enjoy and Review.

I made a Pinterest board for this story, The link is in my profile