Paris Fashion Week

Several hours later

We are currently having a slumber party, and we are eating hamburgers and fries. When fashion week is over, I'm going to travel to New York, to appear on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon and on Saturday Night Live.

Saturday, October 1

I'm in the Elie Saab fashion show and I'm dressed in a black dress of the same brand and Givenchy heels. When the show ends. Cara and I go back to the hotel and change my clothes and I wear something normal and go for a walk to Leo.

Apparently Sophia went out with Shannon and I know that something is happening between them, again. I think they do not learn.

October 2nd

Today is the fashion show of Givenchy and Cara, Shannon, Sophia and I are in the front of the show. And last night I talked to Jared and he told me about the movie and the fact that he's totally like the character he's going to play and sometimes it scares me when he's like this. But it's work is the job.

October 3

Today is the show of Stella McCartney and Alexander McQueen and to my great surprise, my stylist Kate is here in Paris to see those parades. Last night Shannon took a flight to Tokyo, he said he wants to spend a few days with Jared before returning to Los Angeles.

Cara, Kate, Sophia and I went to see the parades and they were incredible. Now I'm tired. Lately I have not had much time to talk to Jared, but that's how it was when I was filming 'The Legend of Tarzan', but it's never easy.

4th of October

Today are the Chanel and Valentino shows. For the Valentino show, I'm dressed in a Valentine dress with lace and Charlotte Olympia heels and my Gucci bag. Sophia and I are sitting in the front and I have to say the show is amazing. Cara stayed at the hotel, playing XBOX. Sometimes they are like children.

Several hours later

We are currently in a Club, we are Cara, Sophia, Kate, Kendall, Lily and several models and celebrities. It feels incredible to be able to be with friends and be calm.

October 5th

Today is the Louis Vuitton show and I'm wearing branded combat boots and a branded dress too.

When Cara and I are sitting at the front of the show, I can see Karlie Kloss and Miranda Kerr.

When the show is over, Cara and I are going to have lunch with Miranda and Karlie. We talk for a while and then we return to the hotel.

After the show Miu Miu, I return to the hotel and have to take an 8 hour flight to New York. Cara and Sophia are going to come back with me to New York.

Hell I'm sorry for another short, but lately I'm not having inspiration, the next chapter will be longer.