Goodbye Budapest!

Monday, September 19

I'm dressed in my gray top that says 'Lady Garden' and underneath I only have my panties. I'm waiting for the gifts that Jared said he has and I'm very excited.

It's taken out of my thoughts, when he takes out of the closet several bags that he buy from Gucci. And start to get everything he bought me. I don't think it's strange that he knows what I like. He is the best boyfriend in the world.

When it's over, I have 4 new Gucci dresses and 5 new handbags. He is certainly the best boyfriend in the world.

Several hours later

Jared had to go to film, so I'm with Shannon having lunch at a small restaurant. I think that he just invited me to eat so he could see the cute girls. But I still love Shannon. He is like the immature older brother that I always wanted to have and it is simply incredible.

Tuesday, September 20

Jared decided to spend all day with me. Since early tomorrow, Shannon and I are going to Milan for fashion week.

We are currently doing 'tourism'. And I'm dressed to hide and nobody to bother us. We visited several tourist sites and it feels incredible to be quiet.

Several hours later

Jared invited me to dinner at the Barack & Szilva Restaurant and I'm dressed in a black Balmain dress and heels of the same brand.

"I really don't want you to go," he tells me as we finish dinner.

"I did not either, but I really told you I'm coming back. We'll spend all the time necessary before I start work," I say and he smiles.

"Well, let's enjoy it last night," he says and smiled.

"You talk like I'm gone for a year," I say and laugh.

Wednesday 21 September

Shannon and I are at the Gucci show and we take a flight at 7 in the morning and we're in Milan. I'm dressed in a Gucci black ans red, high black Gucci high heels and my Gucci heart bag.

When the show ends I approach to Alessandro and we take several photos together and Jared told me that this week he will fly to Tokyo for his next movie.

Several hours later

After the Roberto Cavalli show I'm exhausted and I just want to sleep.

Thursday, September 22

I'm currently on the Fendi Show and I'm wearing a Fendi top, jeans and Louboutin heels and my black Fendi backpack. The collection is amazing and the backpacks, wallets and charms look amazing. I spoke with Jared at night and he told me that today he would be flying to Tokyo.

Several hours later

After the parade of Fendi, Emilio Pucci and Prada, I just want to see the bed and I'm very tired. Talk to Cara and the very bitch said that we were better in Paris. I really wanted him to be with me.

Friday 23 September

Today is my last day in Milan and today is the Versace parade. I'm wearing an outfit from this year's collection.

And I can only say that Donatella did it again. And everything was amazing. When I arrived at the hotel, I take a shower and put on a set of two pieces by Zoe Karssen and my sneakers. We go to the airport and we are going to take a private flight.

It's short, but the next one will be longer. See you on Friday or Thursday. And check on Pinterest board. The link is on my profile