An Extract from the Olthém V

The Origins of Man Upon Erethe Vs. III - VIII , Book One, The Cardinal

III.  The Elves now learned in the ways of land and beast, of water and fish, of sky and bird, of flame and power came to understand the realms of Magic. They wrought spells and crafted magnificent structures, they created Pure Magic. Through this Pure Magic they discovered the another World. Earth. 

IV.  Earth had beasts and peoples the Elves had never seen before. They found Man. The two worlds joined, and shared their knowledge. The creatures and menfolk were allowed to wander between the fold, and strong friendships were forged. Legends were made. New Gods appeared.

V.   The worst was Ivaskar. The God of War. Wherever Chaos went, Ivaskar was sure to follow. The land ran red with blood. The sky was rent with cries and the seas swelled with tears. Only Flamea was happy to see the change, she welcomed Ivaskar and Nilanto, God of Chaos into her domain.

VI.  In ways Elf and Man were similar, but the Menfolk were hardier and rougher than the Elves. They were more cunning and resourceful than the Elves. They were cruel. They raped the lands and hurt each other, for fun and sport. The worlds hurt, they became disfigured. Sental Akír was displeased.

VII.   The End came when Oracal, the Goddess of Foresight was killed at the Fold. Her Soul Stone was taken from her and destroyed. The Fury of Sental Akír knew no bounds. He blamed Chaos and cast him out, banishing him to a different plane of existence.

VIII.   And so, Earth was cut off. The Elves swore never to return. However some of Man remained trapped in Cardinal with their animals. Home faded from memory and slid into Myth. Earth was never heard from again.