You're on, Badboy

(Chapter 32)

*Alyssa's POV*

I yawned and my eyes fluttered open. I lay on my side and my hand was numb from sleeping on it the entire night. I felt an arm wrapped around me and wriggled on my other side to find Adrian snoring softly next to me. His muscular arm was wrapped around me and his other under his head. He looked so peaceful sleeping... Wait what? ADRIAN SKYLER WAS SLEEPING WITH ME?! I jerked upright, making him moan and I tossed a pillow on him and shook him roughly. "Huh? Wha-?" He woke up groggily. "What the heck Skyler? What are you doing here! It's my turn to sleep here not yours" I struggled to keep a straight face as he ran his fingers through his hair unconsciously. "Yeah, I couldn't sleep, do you know how uncomfortable it is on that sofa?" He groaned and pulled me by my waist making me lie down again. "Ew! Off Off Off!" I shoved him lightly and stood up to check my phone. 13 missed calls from mum and 3 from dad. Oh boy. "Skyler, go and wash up" I ordered and speed dialed my mom's number apprehensively. I went straight to voicemail: Hey, Madison Payton, please leave a message and if this is my daughter then you have some explaining to do. I gulped and started the message. "Hey mum, so sorry I didn't pick up any of your calls, um, I was sick all morning and my phone was on silent. And I was studying quite a lot. I'm sorry if I worried you and dad, I'll see you guys when you get back. Love you" And then I ended it with a sigh.

While Adrian was taking his looooong shower, I scrolled through my notifications. Sydney had sent me notes from what she had done in school and I quickly went over them. I checked Instagram and Facebook though I rarely used them as, in my parents words: Social media is a distraction from your school life and is too dangerous for young and careless minds.

After I took a shower and changed into ripped jeans and an orange tank top, I dried my hair with a towel and Adrian and I headed out of the hotel to a nearby cafe for breakfast. "So what you wanna do today?" I asked and bit into my doughnut. "Hey don't ask me, you're the one that got us here" "You're the one that made it happen" I replied and he blew kisses to an imaginary crowd, took a bow and finished his coffee.

***

We decided to go shopping that day and took a scooter to all the local shops. "How's this" Adrian put on a way too big straw hat and pouted. I giggled and quickly snapped a picture on my Polaroid. "Hey! Give that to me!" He cried and I quickly put the film in my purse. "Revenge for yesterday, Skyler" I grinned. We went to a small clothes shop and tried on all these weird outfits. "Look at this" I laughed as I came out of the trial room wearing a floral mini skirt and tucked in button down shirt. Adrian laughed and I posed weirdly and he took a quick photo. "Ugh, I swear if you don't delete that" I warned. "Whoever gets the most pictures of the other person by the end of the day wins." He spoke and took a photo as I tried on a pair of cat eyed sunglasses. "You're on"

After lunch we went to a place where we could sit and dip our feet in the water. "So your dream coming true, Cinnamon?" I smiled and bumped him. "You bet, Skyler" But I would never have dreamed I would come here with this crazy bad boy.

*

We ate prawns and salad for dinner and then lounged on the couch. "So, who won the photo challenge?" I questioned. "Hmm, me of course, but let's see your poor attempt, shall we?" Adrian smirked. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through the photos that I had taken. I found one where Adrian was trying on a hot pink jacket with a quirky smile. "I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE TAKING A PHOTO OF ME!" Adrian exclaimed defensively. "That was the point, douche bag" I slapped my forehead and took out a Polaroid where he was sitting on the scooter with his mouth half open, in conversation with me. "Yuck, I still win though" "Show me your photos" I said. He was about to take his phone out when my phone rang. CALLER: MUM. I crossed my fingers and answered, while Adrian put the TV on. "Morning, sweety. I got your message and I must say you worried us Alyssa" "I know mum, I'm really sorry" "How're you feeling?" "Fine. My temperature went down but my stomach hurts a lot and I think I should skip a couple more days of school. Sydney sent me an update of what happened in class and I'm keeping up and preparing for exams" BLATANT LIE! BLATANT LIE!

Though my mom didn't sound very assured she said goodbye and hung up. "Everything's cool?" Adrian asked as he flipped through the channels. I took a deep breath and then exhaled heavily. "Yeah, everything's fine" Since all the channels were in Italian, we were forced to watch The Duff in Italian till we fell asleep together on the sofa.

***

I stirred and forced my eyes open. Adrian and I were pressed against each other at an awkward angle on the couch. I glanced at the old fashioned clock- 10:15. I winced as I tried to move. My neck was stiff, my feet had pins and needles and my whole body ached. The TV was still on from last night and I reached for the remote from the coffee table and turned a Venetian version of Camp Rock off. "Wake up" I nudged Adrian and he flung his eyes open in shock and then relaxed. "Morning, Cinnamon. Ow, my back" "Hey, c'mon get up lazy bum. It's our last day in Venice, let's make the most of it" I said and we started the day with aching bodies and puffy eyes.

A/N

Hope you guys are enjoying it. >.<

Vote for me and don't forget to comment.

Media as Vanessa Hudgens

Keep reading and thanks for all the reads ^-^

Love,

~The Unicorn In The Rain xoxo