I broke up with my day

(Chapter 6)

*Alyssa's POV*
"Miss Payton you aren't paying attention."Mr.Fenimore called. No Shit Sherlock. "Sorry sir I just have a headache." I attempted for an excuse. Normally I would always pay attention in class no matter how sick I was but truth was I was mad at Sydney. Yes, it was selfish but I hated it when she was around Trystan- Which was all the time. Maybe, I should have spared the boy a chance but I was in no mood. I knew I shoud have felt happy for Sydney but I just couldn't. Jealousy errupted in me whenever they touched and it was bad enough that, they were seeing each other. I was ignoring Sydney to give her a hint, but she vaguely noticed. Too busy smooching Mr.BestfriendStealer. Oh my god I feel so clingy. "Again, you don't seem to have inerest in my class Miss.Payton" Gah, you should get a medal for your observation skills, detective.

We're done. I'm breaking up with my day.
**
The period before lunch was free for both me and Sydney, so we sat lounged on the school lawn in comfortable silence. "I asked Trys to sit with us in lunch again." Sydney told me. I wanted to scream at her how this was unfair to me, how I felt left out and how she hadn't even asked me about it. But instead I said "Great." "You don't like him do you?" Sydney asked slowly. I sighed in frustration. "It's not like that... I mean is there ever a time when you two aren't with each other?!" "Well, yes. Most nights, he's off with his friends etc. etc." I sighed again "Right.... Anyways sorry I guess? It's just.. I'm not used to you having a boyfriend. That's all." Sydney smiled and squeezed my hand "It's alright, in fact I'm sorry. I'm not used to having a boyfriend either" I luaghed.

And just like that we were cool again. Usually, girl fights last for at least weeks, But our arguments lasted only a couple hours maximum. Plus, our fights were almost always stupid. I could remember once Sydney dropped my book and she didn't pick it up, the fight went something like:

"Pick up my book."

"No it's yours. you pick it up."

"You dropped it!"

"I'm not picking it up."

"Fine. I'm not your friend"

"Niether am I. Bye"
And eventually I had picked it up and we just started talking normally. When I said stupid I meant really stupid.

**

In lunch, I grabbed a cheese burger and sat with Sydney at our usual table. "Hey babe"Trystan called as he made his way to our table and pecked Sydney's cheek. I kept my head down and acted like I didn't notice. "This is my bestfriend, Adrian, Mind if he joins us?" Trystan asked as he slid into the seat next to Sydney. I didn't even process what Trystan had just said until I heard a deep voice whisper in my ear, "Hey, Cinnamon"I gasped and choked on my burger. Adrian smirked and sat next to me "Jeez, you're choking all over me." Sydney just gaped at Mr.ICan'tSpeakHisNameBecauseI'llChokeMore. "You can't sit with us"I blurted out. "Gosh, Aly, Don't be a plastic! Sure you can sit with us Adrian."Sydney scolded me as Adrian mocked a look of hurt. I glared at Sydney, "I don't even like Mean Girls." But the conversation had already drifted away.

Oh god, If Adrian sitting with us would be regular, I should order an anti-jerk repellent on amazon.com. Sigh

A/N

Hey loves,
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Media as Evan Peters

please Vote, Comment and Share. It adds up to my motivation :))
Also thanks so much for 100 reads ♡

Thanks for reading,
~The Unicorn In The Rain :*