Chemistry with Payton

(Chapter 20)
*Adrian's POV*
             I grinned as Alyssa threw her hands up in frustration. "Really Skyler! balancing these equations are the basics. Ugh, I really don't know who you are going to pass and-STOP LAUGHING!" I wiped the tears of laughter from my face and tried to mimmick her angry face, till she finally cracked a smile. "I give up on you" She joked and scribbled an equation down.
          I was seated in her room filled with Venice posters, trying to study for my up coming chemistry test. I actually found balancing equations easy, but if it meant getting a prize look of annoyance from Alyssa, I'd definitely play stupid. "Then we put a 1/2 before the Hydrogen atom" She explained and scratched something on paper before looking at my textbook again. I over exaggerated a yawn and leaned back. "So tell me what an isotope is then?" She huffed and I scratched my forehead. "Um..Something to do with atoms?" She heaved a sigh of frustration and I bit back a chuckle. "Okay then...What's two dimensional fractional distillation?" "Um...It's.. Something that I don't understand." I replied and bit my lip to keep myself from laughing. Alyssa shook her head and face palmed. "What did you understand from today?" She sighed and I smiled sincerely. "I understood that you. Are.One.Terrible.And.Impatient.Teacher" I pronounced slowly and she rolled her eyes. "Gah, study at home ok? I'll see you in school." She mocked a tired look and I nodded with a goofy grin. "See you, Cinnamon." I picked up my bag and then saluted to her.
         I tossed my bag in the backseat then got into the driver's seat. As I pulled out of the parking, I caught Alyssa peeking at me from her window and I smiled to myself.
                                **
        After I parked my car, I stepped out and locked it. Then I jogged up the stairs and to the porch where I saw a stranger..Or not a stranger waiting for me. "Hey, sweety, I'm Kiara. You probably know me though..." She smiled seductively and I grinned knowing what she wanted. "Hey... babe" I said back and my eyes raked her body. She wore a white crop top with a deep V cut and you could see her blazing red bra under it. She wore a white mini skirt that probably stopped where the underwear did. "So..You plus me plus condoms plus alone." Kiara winked and pulled me close to her and I could feel er breasts on my chest. Alyssa. My mind reminded me but I pushed her name to the back of my mind. She wouldn't see me.
             I slid my hands under Kiara's skirt and felt her breasts making her giggle. "Let's go upstairs" I whispered in her ear and I pulled her inside while she dragged my shirt over my head. Once we were in the room, we collapsed in my bed, groping and kissing each other. Alyssa. my mind shouted but my hands had a mind of their own and they betrayed me, pulling Kiara's clothes off.

A/N
Love you for reading.

Love you even more for voting 

Media as Vanessa Hudgens

XOXO