X sent me a package

(Chapter 4)

*Alyssa's POV*
The weekend passed with me ignoring Mr.I'mfilledwithego. I had grudgingly given him my number on Friday which I completely regreted. He kept spamming me with annoying texts:
ADRIAN SKYLER: Hey Cinnamon. When do you wanna take your first class?
       Ignored
ADRIAN SKYLER: why aren't you replying? Oh my god are you ignoring me? Awww you won't be able to ignore the love of your life forever....
     Wanted to punch him but...
                   Ignored
ADRIAN SKYLER: Yo, Cinnamon, you know you can't resist me ;)
     Wanted to kick his ass but...
                Ignored.
ADRIAN SKYLER: Ok, coming over now. See ya in ten
ALYSSA PAYTON: WHAT? NO!! TOMORROW AFTER SCHOOL OKAY?
I could just picture his bloody smirk at that.
ADRIAN SKYLER: ohkkkaaay, Cinnamon, if you're so excited then. See you in school ;)
ALYSSA PAYTON: Whatever. Bye Adrian.
ADRIAN SKYLER: Bye Cinnamon. Miss me ♡
Someone tell me what karma is up to?
              ***
Monday morning, I hitched a ride with Sydney and her mom, giving me the chance to fill Sydney in completely of what happened over the last 3 days. Of course I could've texted her but I was toooooooooooooo lazy.

"WHAT!? OMG GIRL! ADRIAN SKYLER HOTTEST GUY TO EXIST ALSO THE BROTHER OF THE WORLD'S BIGGEST BITCH?? WHAT THE HELL?!" Sydney wouldn't drop the subject even when we were at our lockers. "Say it any louder Syd?" I complained and unlocked my locker. I was one of those organized girls and I knew immediately if something was changed in my room, my locker or my desk even if it was the smallest spot. That's why I could tell immediately something was different in my locker.
A pure white envelope lay innocently at the bottom of my locker. Without hesitation i picked it up and in cursive 'Alyssa Payton' was scribbled on it. Ignoring Sydney who was still ranting, I tore the envelope open and something jingled and fell to the floor. I slowly picked up....My car key. "Hey, I thought you lost your key....?" Sydney asked and pulled me out of my shock. "Yeah... And it's not even dirty... But it's definitely the same key because of the scratch on it." It was definitely not my mom's or dad's handwriting so someone in school must have dropped it in my locker. Before I could think of who my mystery savior was the bell rang. "I've got english. See you later." I told Sydney and with the envelope and my books in my hand I briskly walked to class.
            ***
In lunch, my mood was pretty good. Sydney and her date, Trystan, sat with me. As I took a bite in my scrumptious burger, Trystan slid his arms around my bestfriend and licked her cheek as she giggled. "Eww." I mumbled and Trystan and Sydney faced eachother and began making out. Um..This is so awkward..And here I am making out with my burger. "I'm just gonna... Um.. Bathroom" I said and got up not that they noticed. Trystan was too busy feeling my bestfriend's breasts and well my  bestfriend was too busy eating his face. Jeez guys get a room.
When I left the Cafeteria I headed to the bathroom but someone blocked my way. "Kira no time. Got a life to attend to remember?" I stated and looked at Laila who was smacking her gum unattractively. "Look here bitch.. Just cause you got your keys back doesn't change anything. Your life's gonna be hell." Kira threatened and shoved me to the side as if I was blocking her way. Ever since I dated her ex, Carl Damon, Kira hated me. But I had left Carl as soon as I found out wat a jerk he was (He was just using me). Even after we broke up, Kira didn't let me go, she tried to make petty attempts to ruin my life.
Oh but babe, only masterpieces can be ruined.
Then something hit me (No not literally, just a thought), How did she know I got my keys back?
        ***
After school, I went to my beloved car, leaving Trystan and Sydney together to do what they wanted. "So... Ready for the class. Cinnamon?" Adrian's voice called behind me. I squeezed my eyes shut, Why couldn't he just forget about it?
"My house Adrian. Get your own car, there's know way I'm allowing you to wreck mine." "Whatever you wish Cinnamon".

A/N
Hello lovelies,
Quick question how would you react if you lost your keys and someone returned them mysteriously?

Caste from this part:
Evan Peters as Trystan Moorway
Media as Adriana Lima

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE. ♡♡
Lots of love,
~The Unicorn In The Rain xx