"I'll be fine," I answered, "I'll even call you if anything comes up."

He walked over to the edge, "Okay, be home by 4am and if you need me, I'll be at the bar on 36th street." He winked.

I giggled at him as he jumped off the roof.

'Time to start my search.'

~Time Skip~

It didn't take me long to find out that the Riddler was in a place called Arkham Asylum.

I looked up the blueprints for the asylum and started to make a plan on how to get in.

'The ventilation system!'

Now all I have to do is find the easiest access point.

~Another Time Skip~

I was able access the ventilation system and I found the fastest route possible to the Riddler's cell.

The vent lead straight into his cell. I jumped down and stood in front of him, as he just stared at me.

"W-who are you?" He stuttered out.

"To be honest, I don't even know myself." I admitted. He still looked pretty terrified, I don't blame him. I looked like a god damn assassin.

I sighed and removed my mask.

His eyes went wide, "No, this can't be," he announced, "I-I killed y-you-- No your supposed to be--"

"Dead." A voice called out from behind us. I quickly flipped my head around to see Red Robin standing in the darkness of the room. He walked forward to expose himself more.

"How'd you get in here?" I raised a brow at him, putting my mask back on.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay, why did you come here?" I chirped.

"What am I an answer machine? Besides I knew you'd come here." He stated nonchalantly.

"How did-- wait have you been following me!?" I whisper-shouted, 'Why is everyone following me? What the hell!"

"Can we please not discuss this in front of the "Evil Master Mind"?"

~On The Roof Of Arkham Asylum~

"What the hell Tim!?" I shouted, "I was finally about to get some answers when you decided to go all stalker on me!"

"I thought you remembered what happened to you." He pinched the bridge of his nose,  "I should've known that you forgot Everything."

"What's that suppose to mean?" I questioned him.

"Whenever you told me that you 'couldn't remember', I thought you only meant me and Dick."

I gave him a weird look, "Uh who's Dick?"

He face palmed, "Right... you don't remember him either..."

It got silent between the two of us and it probably would've stayed that way, but I needed answers, "Tim since you know so much about me, then can you explain to me what happened...you know... to me?" I asked calmly.

I walked up to him and looked up at him he looked at me, with his masked eyes covering his beautiful baby blue eyes.

I removed his mask and my own so that we can now look at each other in the eye, "Please, Tim," I grabbed his hands and held them in my own, "Please?"

He sighed, "(Y/n) I love you and that's probably why I'm going to tell you, you know that right?" He smirked down at me.

I smiled at him, "What ever Boy Wonder," I then tugged at his hand, "c'mon let's go somewhere else before I get the urge to punch someone."

He nodded and we both jumped off the roof of the asylum.

:::::::

SCHOOLS OUT!!!

For me at least. Hopefully it's out and none of you all have to suffer in a living hell anymore.

I'm going to try to update a lot since my life is boring and I have nothing to do.

So let's see how everything goes.

-Nightingale 💙