FN became friends with him after she came to him with questions about the incident. She was more interested in how much blood had come out of the little bully's head more than anything. FN was one of those eccentric girls that had always been thrilled about gore and murder. She had wanted to be a forensic scientist, but her conservative parents had convinced her that she would be best suited as a (career).

She leaves her apartment in her poncho with her backpack strapped underneath. She glances at her phone before heading out. No answer from Seung. She doesn't consider herself a jealous girl, but him being away from her, makes her wonder if his mother will finally succeed in convincing him that she wasn't the right girl for a lawyer to be. Their relationship has been suffering since he moved to University, a university he had sworn he wasn't going to go too, but ended up going anyway...and told her a week before he moved. She understood why Sangwoo had gotten so upset. She was acting like the type of girl he hates the most. Overbearingly clingy.

When FN arrives, she parks close to his car and the rain has finally stopped. She doesn't know how they have hidden this place for so long. She gives a tug to her rain boots as she treks her way to the little house. She doesn't travel long and reaches the little shack. She sees the dim light through a crack of the wooden window. She knocks and he opens. She smiles up at him pulling back the hood of her soaking poncho and fixes her long braids. He smiles back at her slightly, she is not sure if it is the way the light silhouettes him, but there is something different about Sangwoo today.

She arches a brow at the tight shirt on his body as she puts her wet poncho in a corner where Sangwoo's wet clothing are.

"I think you need to update your wardrobe. Those clothes are a little too small for you now."

She stands up with a plastic bag in hand as he looks down at himself and chuckles. She finds herself scanning the strong sculpt of his thighs, the bulge against his boxers under that zipperless gap. She finds his feet extremely attractive. They were so large and pretty for a man as hulking as him.

He gives a short chuckle. "These clothes are from freshman year, I think." He walks to her and takes the plastic bag from her curled hand, "Let's eat. I am starving."

They sit together on the futon after they have dinner. The empty Tupperware with remnants of dinner laying a few feet from them. She rests her head against his arm as they attempt to watch a movie on his phone that keeps buffering every second. "This place is still our secret?" He asks staring at the buffering circle.

She wraps her arms around his forearm and nods, "Yes. I haven't shown it to anyone, not even Seung."

The sound of his name makes him bite his lower lip. She looks at her phone that is face down on the side of the futon. "He hasn't answered any of my messages since yesterday. I think you might have been right about him. Why couldn't I have fallen in love with you instead."

There is pain in her voice and her words were probably said because of her heartache. She looks up at him when he shifts slightly and places the phone on the floor. He looks at her in the eyes, "You're so fucking selfish." His words make her mouth gape, but she isn't really surprised. Sangwoo has always been like this. It is the darkness flaring in his dark eyes that surprise her. Had his eyes always been this intense? She feels a chill running through her body. He scares her and arouses her. "Why would you say that when you know I have always been in love with you."

She doesn't know what to answer, but she doesn't have to say a word because he slams his lips over hers and pushes her back against the futon. Her eyes are wide and tears threaten to form. Is not that she doesn't like Sangwoo's attention. She is just afraid that this would break the bond they had between them. Sex changes everything. Most importantly, she was cheating on Seung! As if reading her thoughts, he kisses her neck and mumbles, "Forget about Seung."

He pushes his hips against her and his erection rubs over her jeans. She lets out a moan as his tongue swirls against the sensitive collarbones and his large hand starts roaming under her shirt squeezing her breasts possessively. She wants to stop him, but she can't because she wants this too.

"T-this won't change anything between us?" She asks with a moan when he pulls up her shirt with her bra and takes a nipple into his mouth. He shakes his head as she watches him suckle on the taut peak. He tugs down her jeans making sure to take her panties with it.

Finally. Finally, he was going to get his mother out of his head. With FN, he didn't need anyone else. She would replace YN. He would forget her. He would go back to being the normal Sangwoo that his mother loves.

When they are both undressed, he slides into her and she is dazed by his forceful intrusion. Her core stretches to capacity and she tightens her arms against Sangwoo's neck for support as she takes in the thick pressure. Sangwoo doesn't wait. He doesn't wait for accommodation when his hips slam against her and plunges inside her with rash deep strokes. Their moans become one with the pattering of heavy rain.

"Slow down," she whimpers as he continues his vicious thrusting. "Slow down," she asks again, this time cupping his face. At her touch, his eyes jump open. She is fearful by the ominous shadows in his eyes, his lips curled in pure male satisfaction. He looked just like a villain. Like a man that could kill her if he wanted. He seals her mouth with his flat hand and continues his brutal fucking and FN doesn't stop him.

"Mine," he whispers harshly. "Mine."

Just who was he talking about?

Each time he utters those words he moves faster until he pulls out and spills all over her.

Sangwoo doesn't apologize or even asks if she has had her release. He has a pissed off look in his features that makes FN gulp.

"I wasn't good?" she asks, her insecurity finally getting the best of her.

Sangwoo doesn't say a word. He had received the one thing he had fantasized over and over and yet his mother was still in his head. Tormenting him. He looked over at FN and found her suddenly unappealing. Maybe her hair was to light. Her lips too thin. He wasn't sure. He raked his fingers through his hair exasperatingly. He was stupid to think that he could easily replace his mother. He smiles at FN and her eyes, glossy with tears, brighten. She crawls to his arms and ignores the stinging between her legs. He looks down at her face and brushes the pad of his index finger under her eye. Maybe if he carves her like his mother this nagging feeling will go away. Maybe.