Chapter 1- An Introduction of 'I Need U'

Things you need to know:

(Y/N)- Your Name
(L/N)- Last Name

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

(Y/N)'s POV

Ugh. Another day on the boring life with me and my friends.
Oh! Annyeonghaseo! Jeoneun (L/N) (Y/N) ieyo. Nah, just kidding. I can speak English too. Fluently if I might add. My name is (L/N) (Y/N). 19 years old.

"Omo!!! Look! I got tickets for the BTS concert FINALLY!" My weird friend, Sam Jin Yu, exclaimed in delight. She is 20 years old and the second youngest in my group. I'm the youngest and I'm not very proud of that... Well okay I'm kinda proud if that.

"Really?!" We all exclaimed in pure shock. We were standing outside of the mall for the time being.

"How?!" The sensitive one, Kim Nao Mi, asked. She is 24 and the oldest in the group. She is like an angel when we're doing our work but a devil when we're alone. Though, she's more of an angel than a devil.

"Isn't it obvious? It was really easy for her to get access to any tickets. Damn rich kids" The laziest, Lee Min Ju, said while tapping away on her phone. She is 23 years old and she is mostly staying inside her room or her den but today, we managed to get her out.

"Hey! You're so mean!" Jinyu whined.

"How many tickets do you have?" The nerd, Han Soo Jung, asked while she continued playing on her phone. She is also 20 years old and when she is attending school, she is mostly getting straight +A's.

"Ahh... You see.... I got tickets for EVERYONE!!" Jinyu announced and the happy feet, Choi Yu Na, danced and jumped and cheered. She is 21 years old and she is with the unnies.

"YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS!!!!" She exclaimed and her older sister, Choi Mi Na, sighed. Mina is 22 years old.

"Keep it down, Yuna" Mina sighed deeply.

"B-but... I can't" Yuna pouted with her feet tapping the floor.

"Anyways, when is it, Jinyu unnie?" I asked.

"Tommorow in the afternoon!" She said and we all squealed. Even Mina. Of course who wouldn't squeal?! Ever since we all met when we were all a squad, we kept talking and planning about going to BTS' concert! It was our dream to meet them and this was our chance.

"We better go ask our... Ahem... Father and prepare then!" Soojung said and we all rode the van.

"What are you girls fussing about?" Our... Uhh.... Father asked from the passenger seat. Don't get me wrong all of us are just friends but, we consider the man in the passenger seat our father.

"Are we allowed to go to the BTS concert tommorow afternoon?" Jinyu asked.

"Well, I am their mana-" Appa was about to object.

"Please? It is a once in a liftime thing! They even have a fan signing event!" I pleaded and the girls were whispering 'yes!' or 'we can do this!'

Nobody can resist THIS yeodongsaeng.

"Oh.... Oh alright but, just this one time. Make sure to be back to your apartment before 9 pm SHARP... Okay?" He asked and the girls and I cheered.

"Okay!" The girls and I shouted in unison as we start singing to some music. We even sang a song that we listen to very often! It's by BTS.

The title is 'I Need U'

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Hey there! This is my first fanfiction so bear with me and don't judge please? Anyways, I'm working my way upwards so, I'll be starting with the precious cookie and ending it with mother Jin but if I finished writing them all and ended up wanting to write more BTS fanfictions, I'll write more of course!

For now, enjoy this fanfiction that is titled....

I Need U ||BTS Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction||