"Harry, Harry," I moan as the breath is literally being taken from my chest. A string of curse words flow from my lips as Harry plunges his fingers deep inside of me.

He stops licking and looks up to me. He smirks watching me unravel under him, yet he still caters to me. He curls his fingers and another cry erupts from me.

"I'm gonna.." and before I know it I'm fucking cumming. He just made me cum in two minutes. Where the fuck has this Harry been?

As my legs begin to stop shaking and my body relaxes a little, Harry bends down kissing me. I take his jaw in my hands making the kiss deeper and harder than we've ever kissed. "I want you." I whisper pushing our forehead together. He leans back in his knees taking his shirt off and I sit up admiring his abs and peppering them with kisses. I take my fingers down the rippling muscles hidden behind the tattoos. I run my finger over the small initials on his chest, 'Z.S. E.S.' For Zander and Elliot. Another initial would be there soon.

I helped Harry undo his belt and push down his pants and boxers. I cup my hands on his stubble stricken cheeks and plant a deep wet kiss on his plump lips. Harry's hands travel up and down my sides. I moan as he grabs my ass and pulls me against his bare dick. I can feel him hardening just as we kiss. I start kissing down his chest to his dick. I tease him by kissing right beside it. I pick it up and start rubbing and getting him ready.

"Oh my god, baby girl." He mutters taking my hair into a fist as I begin licking the tip. I just watch Harry's eyes trained on me and the pleasure lacing through his eyes as he watches. His breathing varies as he clenches his jaw. I begin deep throating his dick. I gag and spit on it, as Mitt had so cruelly told me to do so.

"Oh..." Harry growls as I try taking him deeper. I love being able to control him and make him this vulnerable because he does this to me often.

"Shit- fuck baby breathe." He pulls my head back and makes sure I'm alright. I chuckle as I wipe up the saliva dribbling down my throat. He pushes me into the bed. "I could never get tired of you, love." He says as he runs his fingers down my thigh to my bum.

Before I know it he's pushing at my entrance. I bite my lip in anticipation. He pushes in quickly and  instantly molds into me. I look into his eyes and in that instant I just felt a wave of content and passion fall over me. I pull him in closer and kiss him. He rest his forehead on mine.

In this moment I could cry from the intensity and passion being poured into me. I wrap my arms around his neck tighter and slide my hands to his hair and just hold him as if he's going to slip away. Harry mutters sweet nothings in my ear as he continues to roll his hip into me. I can't say anything other than "please...more...fuck Harry." The intensity is just blinding all of my senses. I grip his hair tightly as we both begin tensing up. Harry's low growl in my ear and my moan in his. Finally he cums and I follow soon after. He pushes a few more strokes and bows his head his hair hanging in my face. He looks back at me with tears in his eyes. He leans down kissing me and I can feel his single tear travel down my own cheek. I wipe his tears.

"I love you, baby. I do." He says more so begs. I just look up to him. I want to say it but I can't. It won't come out. I know he knows how I feel, I just can't say it aloud. "I'm so blessed to have a goddess like you in my life." He peppers my face with kisses. He rolls us over with me on top. He pushes my hair out of my face.

"You will make one hell of a mom." He smiles. I smile slightly and graze my fingers  over his dimples I hope our child has.

"You are one hell of a dad." I shoot back. I rest my head on his chest. K draw imaginary circles.  "I think..." I mutter.

"What love?" He asks. I take a deep breath.

I love Harry. I love him. I want to devote my entire being to him. Although he's a shithead he usually means well. I can see through all the bullshit he puts out. Beneath all of this mess lately is the original Harry I fell for: the goofy dad and romantic lover.

"I love you." I whisper. "I...love...you" I stutter a second tie trying to make sure I said if out loud. Harry shifts and takes my chin to look up at him.

"Are you.."he trails off looking hopefully. I nod. He smiles and bends down kissing me like crazy. I chuckle as he leaves quick pecks on my lips.

"I still want to take things slow. I want a shot at something normal, before..." I rub my stomach absolutely mind blown by the fact that a living being is growing inside of me.

"Baby I would give you the world, just ask and it's your's."

"I don't want anything but you. I just need you to myself." I grip his chest looking up to him. The soft skin of his chest filling my palm.

"I can do that." He smiles kissing the top of my head.

•••••••••

IM BACK BITCHES!!!

Missed you guys like crazy! Sorry for the ghost mode (two ghost haha) but I was in Canada working!

Hope you guys enjoy!!!

XOXO